The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.

5 posters

Go down

Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.  Empty Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.

Post by TZ75 Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:57 am

I applaud them! Most bands would just cancel the show. Now these fans will have a special memory to keep (although it wasn’t what they expected). I wonder if they get a makeup show? So they get the full volume concert.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/watch-stryper-performs-with-battery-powered-practice-amps-after-electricity-goes-out-before-concert
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Andreas89, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.  Empty Re: Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:07 pm

STRYPER - The Rock N' Rolling (Yellow And) Blackouts California Tour 2022!
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75, Dustofyears and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.  Empty Re: Stryper plays a show after power shuts off.

Post by TZ75 Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:20 pm

Dave Mustaine is a fan of yellow and black. Look no further than MP’s avatar. Razz
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusPrime Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:27 pm

TZ75 wrote:Dave Mustaine is a fan of yellow and black. Look no further than MP’s avatar. Razz
lol!
MagnusPrime
MagnusPrime
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:24 am

Maybe a little of topic, last July Winger was on tour with his full on plugged-in band. When he performed at the county fair I saw him at, his band members could not make it. So he did an acoustic set with him on guitar & singing and a guy playing the bongos behind him. Totally stripped down set. And I loved it. There was more crowd interaction and Kip Winger being hilarious. The next stop, he was all plugged in again.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, TZ75, MagnusPrime and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:59 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:Maybe a little of topic, last July Winger was on tour with his full on plugged-in band. When he performed at the county fair I saw him at, his band members could not make it. So he did an acoustic set with him on guitar & singing and a guy playing the bongos behind him. Totally stripped down set. And I loved it. There was more crowd interaction and Kip Winger being hilarious. The next stop, he was all plugged in again.

I liked when he would say “she’s only 38” referring to the song Seventeen. He probably keeps upping the age as he also gets older. LOL
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:09 pm

TZ75 wrote:
oldschooldoom wrote:Maybe a little of topic, last July Winger was on tour with his full on plugged-in band. When he performed at the county fair I saw him at, his band members could not make it. So he did an acoustic set with him on guitar & singing and a guy playing the bongos behind him. Totally stripped down set. And I loved it. There was more crowd interaction and Kip Winger being hilarious. The next stop, he was all plugged in again.

I liked when he would say “she’s only 38” referring to the song Seventeen. He probably keeps upping the age as he also gets older. LOL
Last July he looked straight at someone in the audience and sang She's Only 52 with a wink and a nod
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead, TZ75 and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:40 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:
TZ75 wrote:

Last July he looked straight at someone in the audience and sang She's Only 52 with a wink and a nod

lol!
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JPK72 Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:40 pm

I just got home from my trip to the USA and I was at the show the night before, awesome night, I was actually sitting next to Daryn Hinton and had a good chat to her

Some videos from the show

JPK72
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:14 pm

JPK72 wrote:I just got home from my trip to the USA and I was at the show the night before, awesome night, I was actually sitting next to Daryn Hinton and had a good chat to her

Some videos from the show

Not the biggest fan, but can't fault their musicianship though. When it comes to rock and Heavy Metal, they are on the level of excellence no doubt. Robert's drumming is tops too! Also, Micheal as a guitarist is very underrated.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down