The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour

2 posters

Go down

Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour  Empty Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:34 am

Silence the World (Live debut)
On My Side
Collapsing
The Negative
Cold Winter Sun
Freedom Is Dead (Live debut)
Infected (First time played live since 2009)
Not Ready to Die
Undying
Fading Away
Recuse Myself
Dead Flowers
The Last One Alive
I Am a Stone (Acoustic)
Heaven Don't Cry (Live debut)
Master (Live debut)
Jesus Wept (Live debut)
I Will Fail You
More Than Bones
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour  Empty Re: Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:39 am

I'll be seeing them Monday in Columbus. Apparently they are selling physical copies of the standard release at the shows? Hoping that continues through the weekend. I ordered the deluxe but it won't be here till the end of October.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour  Empty Re: Set list from Demon Hunter's '20 Years in Exile' Tour

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:09 am

Frozen Fire wrote:I'll be seeing them Monday in Columbus. Apparently they are selling physical copies of the standard release at the shows? Hoping that continues through the weekend. I ordered the deluxe but it won't be here till the end of October.

Yeah, as I saw in someone Facebook post:

The guys said that they weren’t expecting a shipment of Exile cds in. It arrived today so they decided to sell them to those who show up on tour(and if you plan correctly, maybe have somebody pick you up a copy if you can’t make it) so I don’t see the problem here
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:10 am

Frozen Fire wrote:I'll be seeing them Monday in Columbus. Apparently they are selling physical copies of the standard release at the shows? Hoping that continues through the weekend. I ordered the deluxe but it won't be here till the end of October.

As I live in Brazil, I'll receive my copy probally next year 😂
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:23 am

Lex Metalis wrote:

Yeah, as I saw in someone Facebook post:

The guys said that they weren’t expecting a shipment of Exile cds in. It arrived today so they decided to sell them to those who show up on tour(and if you plan correctly, maybe have somebody pick you up a copy if you can’t make it) so I don’t see the problem here

I was thinking ff they sell extra copies to people at the shows some will sell them like bootlegs to people who can't get a copy yet. People may do that anyway even when buying a single copy butt you could have someone pick up five of them. Such a weird situation.

Lex Metalis wrote:

As I live in Brazil, I'll receive my copy probally next year 😂

I can't imagine. I suppose you'll have the digital download but being that it is a concept album I'm having a hard time processing how I can listen to the album without the full experience (lyrics, book, art, interludes, etc.).
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:00 pm

20 Years in Exile Tour

A Spotify playlist with the full set list that Demon Hunter are playing on this tour.
A guide to enter in the right mood for the upcoming concerts, and have all the lyrics in the point of the tongue 😃
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:39 am

The show was amazing last night. Thrilled that Ryan sounds even better live than on album and amazed at that stamina over 19 songs. Not a lot of favorites in the set list but I love the band so there is nothing I don't care for. New tracks sounded good live.

I did pick up the new album though I pre-ordered the deluxe. I'll give this away when the deluxe comes in next month. Great to listen to the songs in context. I can't wait for the full experience with interludes and the comic book!
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:47 am

Frozen Fire wrote: I can't wait for the full experience with interludes and the comic book!

2!

Talking by myself, I just want t have the same experience when I listened the band in the first times. No singles, no leakes, just the full album, from head to tail
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Frozen Fire likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:02 pm

I listened to bits of the singles. I listened to Freedom is Dead maybe 3-4 times, Silence the World 1-2 times and just pieces of the other, each less than one before.

I don't like listening to singles in advance beyond a few brief listens. I burn them out or it just makes the album feel disjointed. The fact that 6 singles were released, had I listened to them all, it would have really messed up the album. As it is this really sounds fresh listening start to finish. The album is a huge expansion of their sound.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Lex Metalis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down