The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty (Brazilian Metal Band) reissues by Girder Music

+5
alldatndensum
Black Rider
Kerrick
Andreas89
Lex Metalis
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dynasty (Brazilian Metal Band) reissues by Girder Music - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynasty (Brazilian Metal Band) reissues by Girder Music

Post by Kerrick Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:37 pm

The re-releases arrived yesterday! I listened once-through Step By Step and now have Warriors Of The King on now. Some good stuff for sure! Also the packaging is all very professional and nicely done.

Tyrant
Tyrant

DynastyBrasil, Lex Metalis and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Dynasty (Brazilian Metal Band) reissues by Girder Music - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynasty (Brazilian Metal Band) reissues by Girder Music

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:16 pm

I'm curious, how would y'all rank the three Dynasty albums?  I'm still getting to know 'em, but as of now I'd rank them:

Motus Perpetuus
Step By Step
Warriors Of The King

I definitely like all three, though Motus significantly more than the other two.  It's got a slight early-Angra feel to it which I really dig.

Tyrant
Tyrant

DynastyBrasil likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:20 pm

Still haven’t heard SbS, but MP grabbed me way more than WotK did.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Kerrick and DynastyBrasil like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:22 pm

Kerrick wrote:I'm curious, how would y'all rank the three Dynasty albums?  

Don't dare to ask me so hard question, LOL
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:33 pm

Pethead wrote:Still haven’t heard SbS, but MP grabbed me way more than WotK did.

Gotcha.  One of the bigger factors for my ranking is the vocals.  MP's vocals are very clear, whereas the vocalist took a more gruff/aggressive approach which on WOTK feels a bit strained and somewhat abrasive.  On SBS, he kept with the grittier vocals but they sound much more natural to my ears and work quite well IMO.  I'll be curious what you think of SBS!

Lex Metalis wrote:

lol!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:43 pm

I actually forgot about when these would arrive and had a batch of Mortification remasters come the same day. That and a Tourniquet marathon for several days after Ted passed put these off. So this is my first time today giving any of these a good listen. 

Starting with Step By Step. This is really good! Love the vocals. He sounds a little like Mayo Petranin (ex Signum Regis). Musically it is some high quality, muscular "euro" power metal. Great songs, production, and packaging. Super happy with this album!

As far as previous comments, when these came a few days ago I did give each a quick play. I listened to Motus Perpetuus first and was surprised by the clear, clean vocals. I had heard Warriors of the King a decade ago and remembered the gritty vocals. I had to check the booklets to see if the vocalist was the same. I agree with Kerrick about the Angra-isms. That is a positive for me. Looking forward to digging into both MP and WOTK.

So glad to finally have these. I'll comment more in a few days when I've absorbed them better. I'll be listening to the new Becoming The Archetype as well though. Been a LONG time since I had this much to listen to in a week.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:43 pm

Andreas89 wrote:Hmmm, I gotta check these guys out. It's very well possible that I did so before but I've come to appreciate Brazilian metal a lot more over the past five years or so.
Hello brother! Here is Nahor Andrade singer of "Dynasty of Metal". I hope that you enjoy and share our work. God bless you!
DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

http://www.dynastyofmetal.com.br

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:46 pm

Frozen Fire wrote:I actually forgot about when these would arrive and had a batch of Mortification remasters come the same day. That and a Tourniquet marathon for several days after Ted passed put these off. So this is my first time today giving any of these a good listen. 

Starting with Step By Step. This is really good! Love the vocals. He sounds a little like Mayo Petranin (ex Signum Regis). Musically it is some high quality, muscular "euro" power metal. Great songs, production, and packaging. Super happy with this album!

As far as previous comments, when these came a few days ago I did give each a quick play. I listened to Motus Perpetuus first and was surprised by the clear, clean vocals. I had heard Warriors of the King a decade ago and remembered the gritty vocals. I had to check the booklets to see if the vocalist was the same. I agree with Kerrick about the Angra-isms. That is a positive for me. Looking forward to digging into both MP and WOTK.

So glad to finally have these. I'll comment more in a few days when I've absorbed them better. I'll be listening to the new Becoming The Archetype as well though. Been a LONG time since I had this much to listen to in a week.
We look forward to reading your comments, God bless You!
DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:49 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Pethead wrote:Still haven’t heard SbS, but MP grabbed me way more than WotK did.

Gotcha.  One of the bigger factors for my ranking is the vocals.  MP's vocals are very clear, whereas the vocalist took a more gruff/aggressive approach which on WOTK feels a bit strained and somewhat abrasive.  On SBS, he kept with the grittier vocals but they sound much more natural to my ears and work quite well IMO.  I'll be curious what you think of SBS!

Thnaks for comments, God bless you bro! (Nahor Andrade - Dynasty singer)

Lex Metalis wrote:

lol!
DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:55 pm

Our new project is no longer a mystery, today you will meet the hemnageadas bands and the songs we made versions. I'm sure you'll like this job. Let's see if "Girder Music" is interested in releasing it in the US.

01 - Petra -Beat the System
02  - Stryper - The rock that makes me roll
03 - Joshua - Only yesterday
04 - Sacred Warrior - He Died
05 - Saint - Too late for living
06 - Recon - Lost Soldier
07 - Tourniquet - Ark of suffering
08 - Deliverance - Weapons of warfare
09 - Bloodgood - Out of love
10 - Bride - Psychedelic super Jesus
11 - White Cross - Without your love
12 - Barren Cross - No time to run
13 - Impellitteri - Eye of hurricane
14 - Narnia - Long live the King
15 - Mortification - Web of fire
16 - Boanerges - Boanerges 
17 - Dynasty Of Metal - Everlasting life
Rockin Loud
DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

alldatndensum, Kerrick, Frozen Fire, Pethead and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:56 pm

DynastyBrasil wrote:Our new project is no longer a mystery, today you will meet the hemnageadas bands and the songs we made versions. I'm sure you'll like this job. Let's see if "Girder Music" is interested in releasing it in the US.

Rockin Loud
Sounds awesome!
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:01 pm

Pethead wrote:
DynastyBrasil wrote:Our new project is no longer a mystery, today you will meet the hemnageadas bands and the songs we made versions. I'm sure you'll like this job. Let's see if "Girder Music" is interested in releasing it in the US.

Rockin Loud
Sounds awesome!
Yeah!!!
DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:06 pm

DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:39 pm

While I will have to wait longer to get them, I found that waiting until these are released on Amazon in September can save me some money on the cost of the CDs and in shipping.  I think I can wait.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DynastyBrasil Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:43 pm

alldatndensum wrote:While I will have to wait longer to get them, I found that waiting until these are released on Amazon in September can save me some money on the cost of the CDs and in shipping.  I think I can wait.
 Very nice! Metal 2
DynastyBrasil
DynastyBrasil
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:43 pm

What is this???  Is the 4th CD in the picture the covers CD?
Dynasty (Brazilian Metal Band) reissues by Girder Music - Page 2 305469053_469811285159637_4410523427627093240_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=fghBiUTMAGQAX_QkYLZ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

Video about it here (which at time of press, hasn't been released yet).

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by naha777dy Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:18 pm

Hello Kerrick! Yes, that's our CD Tribute.

naha777dy
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Kerrick, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Right on!  I hope it gets US distribution!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by naha777dy Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:37 pm

I'm going to try to negotiate with Girler Music to release it there in the United States. It would be great!

naha777dy
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Kerrick, Pethead and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by naha777dy Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Girder Music

naha777dy
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Sevenoneself likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:46 am

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2