The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Believe in You (Stryper) played in brazilian regional rhythm

2 posters

Go down

I Believe in You (Stryper) played in brazilian regional rhythm Empty I Believe in You (Stryper) played in brazilian regional rhythm

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:15 am

In the Brazilian Northeast exist a regional rhythm called forró and is very commom to us find forró bands playing versions of rock/metal (Scorpions, Angra, Nirvana are only a few examples).

But now, a singer called Berg Rabelo made a forró version (in portuguese) to 'I Believe In You', the iconic Stryper ballad and that is very famous here in Brazil (was in a soundtrack from a soup opera)

Check out and give your thoughts about

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, WildWorld and Sevenoneself like this post

Back to top Go down

I Believe in You (Stryper) played in brazilian regional rhythm Empty Re: I Believe in You (Stryper) played in brazilian regional rhythm

Post by Follower of Jesus Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:43 am

That was very cool! That’s probably my favorite Stryper ballad. It always speaks well of the songwriting when the song can cross genres and sound as at home in one genre as it did in the original. It also helps when the guy can really sing, and the singer here can really belt it out! Thanks for sharing!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down