The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested

2 posters

Go down

Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested Empty Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested

Post by Andreas89 Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:32 pm

The good news is that my wife got better quickly and my kids are doing good as well, but after twelve days I still have a fever (101.7 a couple hours ago). I just got fired this month and I still could not apply for unemployment benefits because I was too weak (it's Germany, they deserve to pay Razz).

The church is helping us greatly with grocery shopping and bringing meals and the new midwife team we gout ourselves is absolutely great, finally some medical professionals who aren't pushing vaccines. Still I would love to be my strong self again to help out during the home birth, plus my kids are getting bored with a tired daddy and a mommy that has problems moving. Especially our youngest has become real spirited, she's almost two so that's only logical.

So yeah, I'm quite aware of our helplessness here. Prayers greatly appreciated.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested Empty Re: Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested

Post by Kerrick Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:48 pm

Oh man that's a lot to be handling all at once.  I am praying for you and your family!  We're struggling to maintain our sanity with just two kids and no major ailments and a steady job, so I can only imagine the difficulty of this time for you.  May God uphold and sustain you with copious amounts of grace and mercy!  And may the sweet sounds of cheesy power metal lift your spirits like that of a knight who has just vanquished the fierce dragon and its evil wizard master, thus saving the fairy-elf princess and her magic kingdom.  Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

Andreas89 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested Empty Re: Expecting our fourth girl any day now but we've become very sick - prayer requested

Post by Andreas89 Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:21 pm

Thanks for praying, multiple people have done so and this morning the fever was simply gone. Prayers were the means God chose to heal me. Now it's a matter of gaining strength again, there should be a role for power metal there indeed Razz
Anyway, it's good to be reminded at times that we are dust. I'll be all the more grateful when I can help my family from now on.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

oldschooldoom and Kerrick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down