The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995!

5 posters

Go down

Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995! Empty Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995!

Post by jaydeecrawson Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:23 pm

Never seen this particular show EVER! It's pretty dang rare! I think it was the VERY first show of the "Primitive Rhythm Machine" tour...

The footage is excellent for single camera.

here is the link:

https://youtu.be/qgKHve9f0Is

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995! Empty Re: Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995!

Post by mothy Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:54 am

Nice footage. Thanks for sharing
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995! Empty Re: Awesome new Mortification live footage from 1995!

Post by TZ75 Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:07 am

Link doesn’t work for me.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:05 am

Must've been a very short lived line up this one.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobi Elektrik Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:53 am

Dustofyears wrote:Must've been a very short lived line up this one.

It was. But a very fruitful one. Mick and Phil left the band after "Blood World" was recorded. For the following U.S. tour Steve needed a touring line-up consisting of Bill Rice and Jason Campbell. Jason formed ERASE after this tour with Bill on drums.
This Mortification touring line up also recorded Primitive Rhythm Machine in 1995.
Sounds like a pretty cool story and I wish I would know some more details about it: Steve as the only remaining member of Mortification flying over to the U.S., playing a whole tour with "some random dudes" and recording a whole new album there. I guess there weren't any plans to even record a full album when they started to tour. But not sure about that.
I still really like PRM and measured by the circumstances in which it was created (not much time for songwriting, preproduction and recording) the result is even more astonishing in my ears.
Tobi Elektrik
Tobi Elektrik
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Dustofyears likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:34 am

TZ75 wrote:Link doesn’t work for me.

Link works fine. just checked it.

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:00 am

Tobi Elektrik wrote:
Dustofyears wrote:Must've been a very short lived line up this one.

It was. But a very fruitful one. Mick and Phil left the band after "Blood World" was recorded. For the following U.S. tour Steve needed a touring line-up consisting of Bill Rice and Jason Campbell. Jason formed ERASE after this tour with Bill on drums.
This Mortification touring line up also recorded Primitive Rhythm Machine in 1995.
Sounds like a pretty cool story and I wish I would know some more details about it: Steve as the only remaining member of Mortification flying over to the U.S., playing a whole tour with "some random dudes" and recording a whole new album there. I guess there weren't any plans to even record a full album when they started to tour. But not sure about that.
I still really like PRM and measured by the circumstances in which it was created (not much time for songwriting, preproduction and recording) the result is even more astonishing in my ears.
Thanks for the info Tobi. Phil I remember playing drums on the Grind Planetarium video and sitting in on Blood world. Mike I hadn't heard of before. Also Primitive is a great album and holds its own with its predecessors- and with those big set backs Steve did a remarkable job.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down