The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue

+4
Temple of Blood
mothy
TZ75
average joe
8 posters

Go down

Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue Empty Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue

Post by average joe Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:43 am

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue Empty Re: Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue

Post by TZ75 Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:31 am

I’m not sure a remaster will help it. The sound is horrible and very low volume! I have the 2005 remastered edition of Testimony of Apocalypse by Retroactive records (which includes the Presumed Dead demo). 

I think it needs a remix, but I’ll just wait to see if the reviews are good. I hope they somehow managed to boost the volume and sound quality!

This is the version I have…

Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue 1e4a9f10
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood, Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue Empty Re: Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue

Post by mothy Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:14 pm

Its on Bandcamp for listen and they did make it sound better. very raw but not too shabby!

Persumed Dead
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:23 pm

Yeah, that sounds too rough for my sensitive ears.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:04 pm

ToB really just cares about the vocals in thrash. Razz
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Pethead wrote:ToB really just cares about the vocals in thrash. Razz

This is good! LOL

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Pethead wrote:ToB really just cares about the vocals in thrash. Razz

Pavarotti or not worth my time!!!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:35 pm

It's a little beefed up and the vocals seem a little more forward. I'm not going to spend more money for this though.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Not the best but as someone who doesnt have it in any other format Ill put it on the wishlist
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:25 pm

Paul Graham said that he has never been paid for any of Sacrament's releases until now so if you're on the fence it might help to know the band is being paid for their releases now.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:04 pm

Son of Nun wrote:Paul Graham said that he has never been paid for any of Sacrament's releases until now so if you're on the fence it might help to know the band is being paid for their releases now.

I plan to buy the new album, and also buy a shirt when they’re available.

Last edited by TZ75 on Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:54 pm

I'll buy the demo. I did buy the remasters and will be bummed if the band doesn't see much of that money and wish more bands would go the band camp route where I "think" they tend to get more money from sales. Both albums are now on Spotify so I'll listen a lot through their even though I know its such a tiny amount.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:30 am

I decided to buy the CD. I want to support the band and I will consider it a collector’s item. 

I wanted a shirt too… but I don’t like the design. Could someone pass on to the band that I think they should use the original skeleton artwork. That looks way better! They could put the band picture on the back of the shirt.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Son of Nun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:35 pm

Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue 10f51410

Cool to see all the scripture references with the lyrics. It’s as if nothing has changed with these guys in 30 years. What a breath of fresh air when apostasy and wokeness seems to be so prevalent.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Temple of Blood and TZ75 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:36 pm

average joe wrote:Sacrament Presumed Dead Remaster Reissue 10f51410

Cool to see all the scripture references with the lyrics. It’s as if nothing has changed with these guys in 30 years. What a breath of fresh air when apostasy and wokeness seems to be so prevelant.
AMEN Brother
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:49 pm

average joe wrote:
Cool to see all the scripture references with the lyrics. It’s as if nothing has changed with these guys in 30 years. What a breath of fresh air when apostasy and wokeness seems to be so prevalent.

True and a valid concern.  Their Facebook page seems pretty openly Christian, so I was never worried about this particular band.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:42 pm

TZ75 wrote:I decided to buy the CD. I want to support the band and I will consider it a collector’s item. 

I wanted a shirt too… but I don’t like the design. Could someone pass on to the band that I think they should use the original skeleton artwork. That looks way better! They could put the band picture on the back of the shirt.

https://christianbandshirts.com/product/sacrament-presumed-dead-short-sleeve-tshirt-5000/
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:49 am

Son of Nun wrote:
TZ75 wrote:I decided to buy the CD. I want to support the band and I will consider it a collector’s item. 

https://christianbandshirts.com/product/sacrament-presumed-dead-short-sleeve-tshirt-5000/

Nice! I placed my order. 

Does the band get the money?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:00 am

TZ75 wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:

Nice! I placed my order. 

He said once on Facebook he sends money to Steve Rowe (Mortification) regularly.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:19 am

TZ75 wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:

Nice! I placed my order. 

Yes, Paul Graham has been advertising these on Facebook. They're official shirts. I'd imagine the band only gets $4 or $5 a shirt after all's said and done but that's better than nothing and they don't actually have any overhead so that's even better.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

TZ75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:57 am

eatbugs wrote:
TZ75 wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:

Nice! I placed my order. 

He said once on Facebook he sends money to Steve Rowe (Mortification) regularly.

Are you referring to the owner of Christian Band Shirts? Or Paul Graham?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:31 am

TZ75 wrote:
Son of Nun wrote:

Nice! I placed my order. 

Yes
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down