The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band)

3 posters

Go down

A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band) Empty A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band)

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:26 am

Daniel Monteiro was the bassplayer of the brazilian christian band Folhas de Outono and sadly passed away this week.

He was a very nice guy, talented musician and an awesome audiovisual designer too, he made lyric video for bands like Implement, Saint Spirit and many others....

I know that no one here knows Folhas de Outono, but I just want to make this post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel. A good music with good message it's greater than any language or any other barrier. 

God confort friends and family...

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood and mothy like this post

Back to top Go down

A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band) Empty Re: A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band)

Post by eatbugs Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 am

That stinks.
Thanks for sharing this.  
Any idea of where to buy the music?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band) Empty Re: A post to celebrate the life and legacy of Daniel Monteiro (Folhas de Outono band)

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:39 am

eatbugs wrote:That stinks.
Thanks for sharing this.  

iTunes if I'm not wrong or streaming at general.
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffcorpse Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:23 pm

Obviously he was very talented! I know of too many people dying early lately:(
jeffcorpse
jeffcorpse
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:27 pm

jeffcorpse wrote:Obviously he was very talented! I know of too many people dying early lately:(

Yeah... times are becaming darker and darker...
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:36 pm

He did vocals as a special guest to this song too

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:11 pm

LexMetalis wrote:
Thanks for sharing this.  

I don't see them on iTunes, eBay (except maybe one CD available from Italy), or Amazon.  Too bad.  I was hoping for a new CD purchased from the band or distro site to send a little money their way.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Metalis Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:14 pm

eatbugs wrote:
LexMetalis wrote:
Thanks for sharing this.  

I don't see them on iTunes, eBay (except maybe one CD available from Italy), or Amazon.  Too bad.  I was hoping for a new CD purchased from the band or distro site to send a little money their way.

Probally the best way is talking with the band directly on instagram or official facebook page
Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

eatbugs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down