The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patreon - My first two that I have supported (Stryper and The Bible Project)

Go down

Patreon - My first two that I have supported (Stryper and The Bible Project) Empty Patreon - My first two that I have supported (Stryper and The Bible Project)

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2021 9:58 pm

So several years ago, I supported Bloodgood for a short (very short) period of time with their Backstage Pass program (kind of like a private Patreon). I really didn't feel like I got enough interaction or updates with it to make it worthwhile, so I was pretty hesitant about doing Patreon for Stryper.

However....

I gotta tell you, so far it is kinda cool. They do post enough stuff to make it interesting, and they are available to contact if you want. They are also going to be releasing some new music via it also.

For anyone here who likes Stryper, I can say it is something worth checking out.

My other Patreon, The Bible Project, is something I am doing out of a GREAT amount of respect for the two guys who started it. The Bible Project is an incredible animation project that teaches the Bible.

https://bibleproject.com/

Back to top Go down