The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

+19
stevegarveyfan
scottmitchell74
Second Wind
Kerrick
Highway Star
strangerhoncho
Follower of Jesus
My Awesome Timothy
PlaceOfASkull
alldatndensum
eatbugs
TZ75
Staybrite
BaleMaster
Fundy
Ammocas
Black Rider
Pethead
Constantine
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Favorite "One & Done" Bands / Albums - Classic Metal Edition

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 25 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 26 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 16 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 90

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

Post by cailen Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:56 pm

No pun intended, I'm sure.   VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 Icon_razz

I was sitting here for hours and hours, armed with my dictionary for the battle of the "one and done" poll, until I´m
green in the face, doomed to describe this gem and you say this pun was not intended.   LOL
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Kerrick and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:01 pm

lol!

You're a punny one, Cailen!   Laughing

Tyrant
Tyrant

cailen and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:10 am

I voted for Red Sea Blood. I'm not sure if this can be a one and done album where half the members of Badlands (bassist and drummer) are in this band and its a similar style. 

Recon Behind Enemy Lines is also good. 

I'm surprised Eternal Ryte is not included which is a decent album. I have the CD and vinyl reissue on order. 

Zion is not included but there is Thrillseeker anthology demos album released in 2007 so I think they wouldn't quite qualify. That would depend on if a demos album would be included.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:23 pm

Soldier777 wrote:I'm surprised Eternal Ryte is not included which is a decent album. I have the CD and vinyl reissue on order. 
That would have been a good choice, yes.  But as stated in the 1st post comments (which some apparently didn't read because they felt pressured to pick just one) there was only room for 10.  I probably picked the 10 that are there based on recent activity and discussion on the board.

Also as mentioned in the comments was "Feel free to list ANY OTHER TITLE in the comments since I only had room to list 10 in the Poll."  So Eternal Ryte is duly noted and is a good release.

I also would have liked to list Chariot (FL), and possibly Oracle, Contagion, etc.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenCressler Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:29 pm

I only know Recon
StevenCressler
StevenCressler
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://www.youtube.com/@trickshotsmoviesandcubing2317/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:30 pm

Dreamer is underrated. Red Sea is overrated. Yeah, I said it.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Constantine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Pethead wrote:Dreamer is underrated. Red Sea is overrated. Yeah, I said it.
Honestly....yeah.  IMO Red Sea is overrated.  And I'm a big fan of blues-y hard rock, bands like Badlands, early Whitesnake, Bad Company, Sarepta, etc.   It's probably my favorite rock genre.

The Red Sea album is just lacking that extra spark.  Probably a long discussion there, not something I want to detail here but I could go on about what I feel it's missing.  It's a good album for sure, just not a great one when you compare it to other standard-bearers of the genre.

The Recon and Rage Of Angels albums deserve their number of votes IMO.  But everyone's different.

Dreamer didn't get any votes though.  Multiple choice is allowed so...if you feel it's underrated, feel free to give it a vote.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:50 pm

I tossed it some love, along with RoA and Recon.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:53 pm

Pethead wrote:I tossed it some love, along with RoA and Recon.
I hear that love makes the world go 'round.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:54 pm

I also heard that it's a wonderful thing. And even a many-splendored thing.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:58 pm

Pethead wrote:I also heard that it's a wonderful thing. And even a many-splendored thing.
I also heard, that what the world needs now is love sweet love.
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.....

(Breaking into song now....I might start dancing too, watch out!  VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 1f3c3  VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 1f483 )
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Son of Nun Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:37 am

I haven't heard six of these. I assume they are more on the hard rock side of things because I haven't spent much time investigating that. I went ahead and voted for Emerald and Recon because those are both great. The Emerald is one of my favorite trad/power releases.
Son of Nun
Son of Nun
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:29 pm

71 people voted wrong.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:33 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:71 people voted wrong.
It's multiple choice though....so more than 1 answer is allowed. 

Plus, Red Sea has done rather well actually.   As I knew they would.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:52 pm

Pethead wrote:Dreamer is underrated. Red Sea is overrated. Yeah, I said it.
This is heretical.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pethead Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:00 pm

I mean, Red Sea is better than the last Brave album.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:02 pm

You are getting coal.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Pethead and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:22 pm

Black Rider wrote:You are getting coal.
Uh...Santa's been banned from using fossil fuels.  

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 1f447 

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL - Page 2 Funny_10
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead, Sevenoneself, seth and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2