The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

+19
stevegarveyfan
scottmitchell74
Second Wind
Kerrick
Highway Star
strangerhoncho
Follower of Jesus
My Awesome Timothy
PlaceOfASkull
alldatndensum
eatbugs
TZ75
Staybrite
BaleMaster
Fundy
Ammocas
Black Rider
Pethead
Constantine
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite "One & Done" Bands / Albums - Classic Metal Edition

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap9%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap3%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap28%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 25 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap29%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 26 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap18%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 16 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap1%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap4%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap3%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap4%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_lcap0%VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 90

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL Empty VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

Post by Constantine Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:20 am

Favorite One Album Wonders?  alien Classic Metal Edition cat

PLEASE READ:

1. Multiple choice is allowed.  THAT MEANS YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY ALBUMS AS YOU WANT.
You are not limited to just one vote. cheers

2.  Votes can be amended later.

3.  Don't overthink, just have fun!    Smile

4.  This Poll will just be for classic heavy metal, but I will do a separate Poll for thrash, speed, and extreme metal.

5.  Feel free to list ANY OTHER TITLE in the comments since I only had room to list 10 in the Poll.
I did not have room for Oracle, Contagion, Chariot, etc.

Last edited by Constantine on Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:54 am; edited 5 times in total
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL Empty Re: VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

Post by Pethead Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:30 am

Don’t have all these, but I went with Recon: Behind Enemy Lines. An amazing album start to finish.
Pethead
Pethead
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

http://curtisjdupree.blogspot.com

Ammocas, Constantine, BaleMaster, Raegoul and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL Empty Re: VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL

Post by Black Rider Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:00 am

Some good albums but Red Sea is a special album.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Ammocas, BaleMaster and scottmitchell74 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:01 am

Emerald - Armed For Battle is special...very glad it was reissued. Oracle is another great album... Redsea is a great bluesy hard rock album that’s hard to beat. Recon and Rage of Angels are also among my top favorites. Very tough to narrow it down to just one.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:26 am

Discerning The Times by Broken Silence is an incredible album that never got the attention it should have. It was simply released at the wrong time. A couple of years earlier and it would have been a hit.

The remaster of it is fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:34 am

I am getting the impression that some here might not have noticed that multiple choices are allowed. THAT MEANS YOU CAN VOTE FOR AS MANY ALBUMS AS YOU WANT. The poll is set up for that. If you want to choose them all, go for it. If you want to choose a few, go for it. If you want to choose one, that's o.k. too. I chose 4 of them.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fundy Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:47 am

I just chose one.  Rage Of Angels is the standout for me.  Red Sea and Traxter were also great, but ROA is ahead of the pack.
Fundy
Fundy
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

https://sites.google.com/site/silenceismadness777/

bigtreads and Deadinside like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:58 am

For me, it's Red Sea followed by Recon.
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:55 pm

I had to go with Red Sea, but there are several absolutely fantastic albums on that list, Recon, Emerald, Rage of Angels, Broken Silence.
I would have loved to seen more music from all those bands.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Black Rider, Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Had to vote for Red Sea because that is the only album from that list I have.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:05 pm

I'm glad for the multiple choice feature.  I have all of them and the three in the lead are my favorite three (no one favorite).

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Pethead and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Red Sea followed by Rage Of Angels and then Broken Silence for me!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Pethead likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PlaceOfASkull Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:22 am

Rage Of Angels.

PlaceOfASkull
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:02 am

Broken Silence is a not talked about gem!
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Staybrite and Pethead like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:19 pm

I didn’t see oI could vote for more than one until after I voted. I thought I had to choose one and was brutal trying to choose. The three that I was choosing from among are the three top vote-getters so far. I went with Rage of Angels.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantine Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:14 pm

I was able to cancel all my votes and start over. 

That's how I was able to change 3 votes to 4 a day or 2 later.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:51 am

I've only heard Red Sea, Rage of Angels, and Recon.  Voted for Red Sea because that's the only album I felt the urge to listen to a few times over the years.  Oh, and New Jerusalem which was good but too much of a Zeppelin clone.

None of those 4 would be in my top 1000 albums, though.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Highway Star Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 am

I voted Recon and ROA, both of these given proper promotion and distribution could have competed with the secular acts of the time.
Highway Star
Highway Star
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Pethead, BaleMaster and Raegoul like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:57 pm

This is a good list of bands I need to check out!  I've only heard of a handful of them.  So thanks!  Very Happy

Tyrant
Tyrant

cailen, Pethead and Constantine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:17 pm

C'mon guys, Red Sea isn't even a metal album.

Back to top Go down

Post by Second Wind Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:41 am

I don't know the majority of these bands, though I can confortably vote for Recon. It is a shame a Band like this didn't had the opportunity to record at least one more album.

Second Wind
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Staybrite, Pethead, Constantine, Raegoul and StevenCressler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by scottmitchell74 Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:20 am

Red Sea
Not even close.
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Black Rider and Staybrite like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:26 pm

Rage of Angels!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by cailen Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:34 pm

Kerrick wrote:This is a good list of bands I need to check out!  I've only heard of a handful of them.  So thanks!  Very Happy

I hope you know "Winds of Doom" (Emerald) Kerrick  VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL 1f609 

Recon and Emerald
I listen to Recon more often but Emerald is the classic one and a real jewel.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Son of Nun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:48 pm

cailen wrote:
Kerrick wrote:This is a good list of bands I need to check out!  I've only heard of a handful of them.  So thanks!  Very Happy

I hope you know "Winds of Doom" (Emerald) Kerrick  VOTE For Your Favorite "One And Done" Bands / Albums!! CLASSIC METAL POLL 1f609 

Recon and Emerald
I listen to Recon more often but Emerald is the classic one and a real jewel.

Emerald's CD is on my want-list but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

cailen wrote:...but Emerald is the classic one and a real jewel.

No pun intended, I'm sure.   Razz

Tyrant
Tyrant

cailen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next