The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel

5 posters

Go down

Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel  Empty Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel

Post by Contrarian Deist Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:12 am

We've all heard of YouTube channels of *Christians react to(nonchristian or antichristian or satanic or secular metal bands music)...such as- Vin and Sori(and others)
Well there is a YouTube channel by a guy named *Blake X*(also is his YouTube channel name), he's a satanist and reacts to all sorts of music, he is a metalhead, and he's done a number of *satanist reacts to(insert Christian metal bands name here)* videos.
I just watched his reaction to Mortifications *eternal lamentation*, I've seen several of his other reactions to other Christian metal bands/songs(off the top of my head, he's done Christageddon , I think Antestor, W.A.S.P.s *golgotha* video, and others).
He's a very open minded guy, most of his reactions to Christian metal bands is positive .
I thought I'd share the knowledge of the existence of his channel here(sorry I can't actually cut/paste direct links to YouTube on my tablet), go check him out, show him some love, make some Christian metal bands/songs reaction recommendations for him.

He seems like a pretty cool dude.

I myself would make recommendations to him, but I'm banned from YouTube, lol! My Account was shut down. (Though I still access YouTube through a secret link to it I found, but I can't log in or comment).

Check him out.

Hails
C.D.

P.S. Also check out Vin and Sori(Christian couple reaction to secular metal...and a little Christian metal and a little non metal too) if you haven't yet, they're one of the bigger , more popular reaction channels on YouTube. I used to frequent their channel and leave comments and interact with them before I was banned from logging in to my account a bit overvalued month ago.
They're an interesting couple with interesting analysis of metal music songs. They also have 2nd channel *middle America with vin and sori*(which is basically a news/politics/other analysis channel).
Actually I suspect my banning from YouTube was due to Vin for saying something that offended him too much(though I'm not completely certain of this) lol!
Check em out as well.

Toodles
C.D.

Last edited by Contrarian Deist on Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel  Empty Re: Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel

Post by GACatmandu Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:41 pm

Where did you hear, read, or see that Blake X is a Satanist? Just wondering because I can't find this information anywhere?

GACatmandu
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel  Empty Re: Satanist reacts(to Christian metal) YouTube channel

Post by Frozen Fire Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Blake listed the videos as "Satanist reacts to _________"

I've watched a few of his reactions. Interesting. He always tries to break down the lyrics and does an okay job from an outside perspective.

Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Contrarian Deist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustofyears Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:37 pm

I remember him. can"t remember the vid, but I remember thinking, ok, so you're at poseur stage and I don't mean that in a bad way.  One day, at least I hope, he'll wake up and he'll realize he's just buying into, and playing yet-- another game.
Dustofyears
Dustofyears
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Temple of Blood likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contrarian Deist Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:39 pm

GACatmandu wrote:Where did you hear, read, or see that Blake X is a Satanist? Just wondering because I can't find this information anywhere?

He has said so in numerous of his videos, particularly in the ones named *satanist reacts to(insert Christian band name here)*..but also in others of his videos.
I'm not certain, but I believe he is of the Laveyan atheist/agnostic type(but don't quote me on that, as I think he has a more open mind to the spiritual or mystical side then the CoS OFFICIALLY does...though they only pretend to be classical materialists...they really do believe in the mystical/spiritual/occult/magickal side of the universe).

Contrarian Deist
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:32 am

I just stumbled upon this today (Mortification's 'Eternal Lamentation') from nearly 4 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nut0bWoqF3M

In the first 3 minutes he comes across as a nice guy feeling the need to state where he is in his beliefs. He seems respectful of all beliefs but states simply that Christianity is not for him. Like us, he prefers to stay positive by trying to curb negative comments. He does believe in the golden rule if he acknowledges it or not.

Later in the vid, he comes down on atheists

Currently he has 19.3K subscribers, I am not one of them. I see that all of his 'Satanist reacts to...' vids were done in the same year
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down