The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel

3 posters

Go down

NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel  Empty NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel

Post by force perspective Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:27 am

Hey guys,

This is a shameless plug. I started a new Youtube channel called TorrentiaL RIFF. It will mainly focus on classic Christian metal bands.
It's a no budget video but i do CD reviews and some remaster comparisons. I play music clips and i get copywrite claims but i don't care, i'm not doing this for the money but for the love of metal.  My first episode was on Barren Cross - atomic arena. i have 6 episodes out right now. Check it out and subscribe!

force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel  Empty Re: NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Cool. I subscribed.

Back to top Go down

NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel  Empty Re: NEW! Christian Metal Youtube channel

Post by force perspective Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Thiago-Brazil wrote:Cool. I subscribed.
Awesome! thanks!  Rock on 1
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by JPK72 Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:42 pm

You had better care about copyright claims, I got a call from Steve Rowe a couple of years ago asking me to help him deal with all the Mortification, Wonrowe, videos out there being used without permission a lot of people complied and dealing with youtube though is the most pulling teeth experience I have ever had, you are taking money out of the artists pocket, it may only seem like a small amount to you but it all adds up, by all means do your reviews and add links to the songs and even create playlists and include the songs from the bands own accounts in the playlist, you do not need to steal, simple
JPK72
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:51 pm

so Youtube has claimed 3 videos so far and they said that all the money made from advertising will go to the artist. I don't even get monetized till i get over 1,000 subscribes. That will never happen. So do i still need to worry if Youtube claims it and i don't make any money? Thanks for your insight on this.
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:00 pm

force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by force perspective Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:20 pm

i watch videos all the time where people listen to the whole song and react to it. I'm only playing clips.
force perspective
force perspective
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:18 am

Subscribed.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down