The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal)

2 posters

Go down

New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal) Empty New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal)

Post by EternalSalvation777 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:25 am

Hi all I have an ep coming out soon hopefully by end of month (no exact date yet) it is technical death metal, I just created a band page which has a couple of rough demos you can listen to https://www.facebook.com/Habakkukband/

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal) Empty Re: New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal)

Post by Constantine Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:04 am

I checked out both songs.  The following is just my own opinion.  'Blinded By The Beast' has phenomenal playing and a good mix, except for the vocals.  They are a bit too high in the mix for me and I have trouble getting into them due to the style.  The next track 'Don't Give Up' also has great ideas and playing but the drums seem high in the mix for my tastes and the vocals are more in that "pig squealing" vein that I find really hard to get into.  When they go into that black metal upper tone, I like that a bit better.  Overall a lot of talent here, I just personally find the vocal style hard to get into, something I have experienced with a few other death metal bands.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal) Empty Re: New Band - Habakkuk (Technical Death Metal)

Post by EternalSalvation777 Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:36 am

Thanks for the feedback, I probably won't be changing the vocal style as I personally really love pigsqueal vocals especially the way Benighted and Cytotoxin do them, I wish there were more bands like that, as for the mix the tracks are just rough demos so will definitely change a little before being officially released

EternalSalvation777
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down