The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal)

5 posters

Go down

Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal) Empty Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal)

Post by SpaceGuy Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:14 am

Am I the only one that thinks it sounds like Between the Buried and Me? Good stuff if you like technical death metal:

SpaceGuy
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal) Empty Re: Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal)

Post by F1R3PR00F Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Yea, this is a great stuff. What is most impressive to me about this band is how they so clearly improve their musical skills with each release.  They are a gifted band for sure
F1R3PR00F
F1R3PR00F
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal) Empty Re: Hope for the Dying - Setting Sun (Technical Death Metal)

Post by strangerhoncho Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Good stuff, but more like technical/prog metalcore.  Nothing really death metal in the vocals or music.

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Grindboy Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Between this and new Crimson Moonlight, I might have to start paying attention to metal again!  Great band.

Grindboy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:20 am

Bought every release from these guys will definitely hit this one up too!
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down