The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released!

4 posters

Go down

The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released! Empty The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released!

Post by Lex Metalis Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:47 pm

Lex Metalis
Lex Metalis
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released! Empty Re: The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released!

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:58 am

That's pretty cool. I like the message from Christian at the end. It's neat to hear backstory that makes the song more meaningful.

I'm really looking forward to this album!
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released! Empty Re: The Waymaker (Narnia, Divinefire members) - Soldiers Under Command (video) is released!

Post by L8T Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:21 pm

So Much click-bait in this thread title  Twisted Evil Had to read it!!

Thank you for posting.  This is one of the Many reasons why I Love CMR.   Laughing
L8T
L8T
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:52 pm

Nice job on the cover to my favorite Stryper song! By the way, Deepdiscount.com has the pre-order for both the Waymaker cd and Lp for those in the USA who don’t want to pay the high overseas shipping...and possible COVID delayed shipping.
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down