The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd

2 posters

Go down

Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd Empty Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd

Post by TZ75 Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Ted Kirkpatrick (@TedTourniquet) Tweeted:
Finally coming to DVD! (after many requests)  - the 1998 Guitar Instructional Video. More details soon... https://t.co/4GGFEKsTU7

https://twitter.com/TedTourniquet/status/1280205396628639744?s=20

Thanks Ted!

The dvd will be a lot more useful and convenient than the original vhs tape.

Any bonus songs/interviews? Smile
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ted Kirkpatrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd Empty Re: Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd

Post by Airola Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:06 pm

I wonder if it will have any new videos of Ted and Aaron showing how to play songs that were recorded after the original video was released... I'd really hope that would be the case!

Airola
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd Empty Re: Tourniquet guitar instructional dvd

Post by TZ75 Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Airola wrote:I wonder if it will have any new videos of Ted and Aaron showing how to play songs that were recorded after the original video was released... I'd really hope that would be the case!
 Definitely! It should have some kind of bonus stuff. A dvd can hold a lot more content than the vhs video.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:14 am

Airola wrote:I wonder if it will have any new videos of Ted and Aaron showing how to play songs that were recorded after the original video was released... I'd really hope that would be the case!
Undoubtedly.
I know it should be much more work than just rereleasing it, but they could do at least a couple of songs...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down