The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ending lyrics for Tourniquet's Broken Chromosomes

2 posters

Go down

The ending lyrics for Tourniquet's Broken Chromosomes Empty The ending lyrics for Tourniquet's Broken Chromosomes

Post by Airola Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:44 am

This has been a mystery for a long time!
We all know how in Broken Chromosomes Guy does some high pitched singing in the end of the song but no release of Psycho Surgery has ever mentioned what he sings in those final lines.

Well, now as the new remaster has been released and it has a live performance of that song with Guy on vocals we might finally find out what he says as while Luke never sung those last lines Guy sings them in that live version of the song! And it's quite audible too!

I think this is how it goes:
"I can hear you now
Cause I listen now
What, what a Son, what a Son!"
And maybe "Only Son" after that too.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

The ending lyrics for Tourniquet's Broken Chromosomes Empty Re: The ending lyrics for Tourniquet's Broken Chromosomes

Post by TZ75 Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:02 pm

Airola wrote:This has been a mystery for a long time!
We all know how in Broken Chromosomes Guy does some high pitched singing in the end of the song but no release of Psycho Surgery has ever mentioned what he sings in those final lines.

Well, now as the new remaster has been released and it has a live performance of that song with Guy on vocals we might finally find out what he says as while Luke never sung those last lines Guy sings them in that live version of the song! And it's quite audible too!

I think this is how it goes:
"I can hear you now
Cause I listen now
What, what a Son, what a Son!"
And maybe "Only Son" after that too.
I’ve always loved that part! It’s like Guy’s impression of Axl Rose. Smile

Can Ted confirm the words?
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

StevenCressler likes this post