The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp

5 posters

Go down

Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp Empty Re: Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp

Post by Airola Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:23 pm

Listening to The Test for Leprosy demo now!
OH MY, I love it!!! It somehow feels more aggressive than the finished version.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp Empty Re: Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp

Post by Airola Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:37 pm

I love how both the demo and the live version of The Test for Leprosy has Guy Ritter do the short wailing screech voice effect thing.

Can't wait to get my copies of the CDs. Good to be able to listen to the bonus stuff right now but I'm waiting to see all the pictures in the booklets!

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Kirkpatrick Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:40 pm

Regarding The Test for Leprosy, I thought it would be interesting for people to hear the entire process: demo, studio, and live versions - all on the same release. Your CDs are on the way Rami - enjoy!

Ted Kirkpatrick
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Temple of Blood Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:00 pm

My only advice is not to give away all your work for free on Bandcamp or Spotify.  You deserve to get paid for what you're offering.

It's your decision of course, but I hate to see artists and labels shooting themselves in the foot.
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Kirkpatrick Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:15 pm

Every single platform we deal with goes through Tourniquet. Spotify is totally awesome. Ditto for Bandcamp, YouTube, etc. - even as people can hear entire songs...

Ted Kirkpatrick
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:39 pm

I’m happy my shipment arrived today! But the jewel cases are damaged. I’m sure the post office is to blame, but it sucks that I need to find some new cases to put them in. I hate to say this... but I hope the next batch of pressings are digipaks.

Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp Dec62410
Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp 5470d010Collector's editions from Stop The Bleeding, Psycho... and Pathogenic... now on Tourniquet's bandcamp 7deda610
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Kirkpatrick Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Sorry about your CD cases. They went out perfect from us... Crying or Very sad

Ted Kirkpatrick
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:35 pm

Ted Kirkpatrick wrote:Sorry about your CD cases. They went out perfect from us... Crying or Very sad

Don’t worry Ted, I don’t blame you. Smile  The post office are not very gentle with our mail.  Evil or Very Mad

I love the CDs! The sound quality is great.  Metal 2
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Ted Kirkpatrick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Airola Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:49 am

Got the CDs today!

Oh man I loved going through the pictures in the booklets, and there was this particular interesting thing in the Psycho Surgery booklet... the small picture of a paper that's supposed to be some kind of an accompanying note for record label / album stores or something. It has "key selling points" and one of them is that the band's founder is the ex drummer for Trouble. While we've known Ted used to play in Trouble it was really interesting to see at some point it was used as an actual official selling point. Really cool! Too bad my eyes can't read most of the paper, maybe I should scan it and read it on a computer. Really interesting stuff!

I've been listening to the CDs now and at this moment I'm now at the end of Spectrophobic Dementia. About to start Gelatinous...

I love these releases, they really are top notch high quality products! The only thing that bothers me a bit is that apart from Stop the Bleeding there's no mention on who played which solo. Gladly the 2001 releases had that info so that's another reason to never get rid of them. Apart from that these are fantastic products! Looks good, sounds good!

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

TZ75 and BaleMaster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down