The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL

4 posters

Go down

Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL Empty Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL

Post by Airola Fri May 29, 2020 4:53 pm

Psycho Surgery LP is now officially available for preorder.

Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL Tourni12
Two places to preorder it:
https://tourniquet.net/product/psycho-surgery-140-gram-splatter-vinyl-preorder/
https://boonesoverstock.com/collections/limited-run-vinyl/products/tourniquet-psycho-surgery-metal-icon-series-new-purple-green-swirl-vinyl-2020-retroactive

It's $4 cheaper on Tourniquet's own store for this weekend.

Too bad I've had to bow out from both of the new vinyls (Stop the Bleeding is also available for preorder) as they're just too expensive for me now. Shipping cost is over $30 to Finland for me so I'm not ready to spend over $70 to one LP right now... plus maybe another $20 for customs tax... I'm glad I already own the earlier releases for both albums but I'd really want to have these too though. Oh well, at least I'm getting the upcoming CD re-releases.

Anyway, if you missed the earlier releases, now is the chance to get this again.

Airola
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL Empty Re: Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL

Post by Constantine Sat May 30, 2020 2:42 am

I've noticed that the new CD's and LP's that are coming out now have been more expensive (sometimes way more so).  
I wonder if the companies are trying to take advantage of the initial enthusiasm, or their costs are just higher, or what is going on there.  Like the Paradox - Ruler CD is starting out at $23, which is rather high for a single, non-gold disc.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL Empty Re: Tourniquet - Psycho Surgery new VINYL

Post by BaleMaster Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:47 am

Ordered this .
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:45 am

I’m surprised Ted brought back the original “Psycho Surgery” instead of “Psychosurgery”. 

He had said several years ago that he preferred the title as one word combined.

I applaud his decision to bring back the original! It looks better to me.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down