The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus

4 posters

Go down

Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus Empty Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus

Post by WildWorld Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:59 am

Cool video:

WildWorld
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus Empty Re: Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus

Post by TZ75 Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:24 am

Nice idea. 

Too bad he had to water it down with “your higher power”.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus Empty Re: Chris Jericho Says Spread the Word, not the Virus

Post by Constantine Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:15 am

Yeah, he fudged a bit with the "higher power" thing. 
But I still think what he did was cool, and probably brave given his general audience.
Constantine
Constantine
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

https://reverb.com/shop/mr-ds-buy-and-trade

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:47 am

Hulk Hogan recently did the same thing but he said focus on Jesus. He took some heat for it but that's ok with me.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Constantine wrote:Yeah, he fudged a bit with the "higher power" thing. 
But I still think what he did was cool, and probably brave given his general audience.

I think he probably didn’t want to come off too preachy. It’s hard to balance a successful career and be overtly bold about God in the secular market. But the fact he was holding his Stryper bible says a lot about his personal belief.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:10 pm

MikeInFla wrote:Hulk Hogan recently did the same thing but he said focus on Jesus. He took some heat for it but that's ok with me.

That’s very cool!

But at the same time, he can get away with it more now than in his prime because he is basically retired and has already been through some hot water in the past. But still... he made it clear without fear.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 pm

TZ75 wrote:Nice idea. 

I didn´t think he watered down anything. He read the Bible and showed where the word he is spreading is coming. 

I think he included the higher power because he knows some people follow the different creed and wanted them to do the same with their own belief. We can choose where our beliefs are standing but we cannot force other people to change theirs. 

Corona is a threat to all people with different beliefs, races and nationalities. We can all spread the hope in our own paths. 

This was a very cool vid in many ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by TZ75 Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Stand against the wind wrote:
TZ75 wrote:Nice idea. 

I didn´t think he watered down anything. He read the Bible and showed where the word he is spreading is coming. 

I think he included the higher power because he knows some people follow the different creed and wanted them to do the same with their own belief. We can choose where our beliefs are standing but we cannot force other people to change theirs. 

Corona is a threat to all people with different beliefs, races and nationalities. We can all spread the hope in our own paths. 

This was a very cool vid in many ways.

I see what you’re saying from a politically correct perspective... but it seems like he’s tickling everyone’s ears with a universalist angle. A lot of people tend to go that route so they don’t offend or compromise their status or career.
TZ75
TZ75
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down