The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!!

+2
Staybrite
alldatndensum
6 posters

Go down

The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!! Empty The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!!

Post by alldatndensum Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Lordchain released a new rock worship EP this morning.  You can download all the tracks from this EP for free from the following link:

https://lordchain.bandcamp.com/album/steadfast-ep

If you are expecting Chris Tomlin remakes, don't.  These are 5 new original songs that definitely have more meat than the average worship song these days.  Take a listen.  If you listen closely, you might even hear yours truly playing bass on three songs.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!! Empty Re: The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!!

Post by Staybrite Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:22 pm

Very Cool!
I was going to ask if you got a chance to play on any of this music with Kelly and Jeff.  Loving what these guys are doing with their brand of worship music.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!! Empty Re: The New Lordchain EP "Stedfast" available now for free!!!

Post by Black Rider Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:48 pm

Nice, King of My World has a great vibe.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:56 am

Here is the list of who all played on this:

Jeff Grady - Lead & Rhythm Guitar
Matt Jones - Piano/Keys
Chris Dickens - Bass Guitar
Kelly Matthews - Drums, Lead & Backing Vocals, Bass Guitar on 'King Of My World' & 'You Make My Joy Complete'

Special Guest
Dennis James - Harmonica on 'You Make My Joy Complete'
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BaleMaster Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:12 pm

cheers
BaleMaster
BaleMaster
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammocas Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:58 pm

alldatndensum wrote:Lordchain released a new rock worship EP this morning.  You can download all the tracks from this EP for free from the following link:

https://lordchain.bandcamp.com/album/steadfast-ep

If you are expecting Chris Tomlin remakes, don't.  These are 5 new original songs that definitely have more meat than the average worship song these days.  Take a listen.  If you listen closely, you might even hear yours truly playing bass on three songs.
Definitely worth the price of admission, great music! And yes Alldat....this is more meaty than your average worship song...Mongo like! Smile
Ammocas
Ammocas
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:33 am

Since 2018, Lordchain has been putting out a praise EP after each full length. That's a novel concept I wish more Christian bands did.
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down