The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code

+2
Tombie
bodachi
6 posters

Go down

Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code Empty Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code

Post by bodachi Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:10 pm

From Bloodgood:

Thursday January 30th is coming soon! We are so pleased that you have purchased your tickets to be with us that evening for the film “Trenches of Rock” and the LIVE PERFORMANCE of BLOODGOOD, immediately after the movie! This is going to be an extraordinary experience for all of us!

We want to gather as many people as possible to this, so we are requesting that you invite or encourage as many of your friends as possible to join you at this event! As a special thank you for your purchase, you can offer this $5-off promotional code, TRENCHES, to anyone you invite.
Here’s the ticket link to pass on to your friends.

https://fwpaec.org/bloodgood-concert-experience/

See you soon!
BLOODGOOD"

Last edited by bodachi on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Syntax)
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code Empty Re: Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code

Post by Tombie Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:50 pm

I got my tickets... I actually saw them on their 1993 show in Seattle. Cannot wait!
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

pjacks01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code Empty Re: Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code

Post by Black Rider Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Wish I was closer, it's almost in reach.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

pjacks01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bodachi Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:47 pm

The show is TONIGHT
bodachi
bodachi
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:28 am

Ran into Bodachi at the show.  He was easy to spot because he had his name on the back of his hat.(he's the taller better looking dude)

Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code Img_2025
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

pjacks01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:39 pm

My wife caught a semi-decent video for "The Messiah" last night if anyone cares to see it.  They actually had a film crew there and were working on pro-shot video....so we will see if they release anything for that.

Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

pjacks01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:39 am

I like his voice more as it's aged. Was there a good crowd?
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:32 pm

Staybrite wrote:My wife caught a semi-decent video for "The Messiah" last night if anyone cares to see it.  They actually had a film crew there and were working on pro-shot video....so we will see if they release anything for that.

Well done! This is very good video coverage of what looks like a fantastic show!! Too bad comments are turned off. How many times how you Washington people had the privilege of seeing Bloodgood perform?
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:15 pm

Black Rider wrote:I like his voice more as it's aged. Was there a good crowd?

I would say the theater was at about 90% capacity (716 seat total capacity).  Sadly it was mostly an older crowd, some youngsters there, but they were less than 30% of the audience.  Still a pretty rocking crowd though.  Their VIP experience tickets did sell out.  With the layout and size of the theater it was almost like being in a large club instead of a small concert hall.  Decent sound there as well.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:21 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:
Staybrite wrote:My wife caught a semi-decent video for "The Messiah" last night if anyone cares to see it.  They actually had a film crew there and were working on pro-shot video....so we will see if they release anything for that.

Well done! This is very good video coverage of what looks like a fantastic show!! Too bad comments are turned off. How many times how you Washington people had the privilege of seeing Bloodgood perform?

My wife shot that footage on her i-Phone.  I wish she could have done it in landscape and gotten more of the band at once, but she was wedged in between two taller guys and a landscape shot would have just showed those guys shoulders throughout the entire video. 
I think she might have comments turned off because her sons warned her how bad the comments get...or else she just doesn't know how to turn them on.  Laughing

Apparently Bloodgood hasn't performed in WA state since '92 or '93.  And while there were a few dozen people there sporting their fading old Bloodgood t-shirts I'm guessing it might have been the first show for many people.  This was my first time seeing the band.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:41 pm

Staybrite wrote:
oldschooldoom wrote:

My wife shot that footage on her i-Phone.  I wish she could have done it in landscape and gotten more of the band at once, but she was wedged in between two taller guys and a landscape shot would have just showed those guys shoulders throughout the entire video. 
I think she might have comments turned off because her sons warned her how bad the comments get...or else she just doesn't know how to turn them on.  Laughing

Apparently Bloodgood hasn't performed in WA state since '92 or '93.  And while there were a few dozen people there sporting their fading old Bloodgood t-shirts I'm guessing it might have been the first show for many people.  This was my first time seeing the band.
WHAA? First time?? Shock me!! I've seen them 3X in So Cal. Each time they were the headliners!
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:59 am

It was an excellent show. Probably the 4th or 5th time seeing them. I saw their first show with Stryper back in '86 and I saw their Rock Theater Show as well. Great guys.Bloodgood concert 30 January - $5 off promo code 2020-010
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

pjacks01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pjacks01 Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:16 pm

Thank you for sharing this!
Paul Jackson

pjacks01
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Black Rider, Staybrite, Tombie, oldschooldoom, BaleMaster and MagnusPrime like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:29 pm

pjacks01 wrote:

Thank you for sharing this!
Paul Jackson

Thank you for putting on such an awesome show!  It was probably the highlight of my year.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

pjacks01 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pjacks01 Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:27 pm

Mine too brother. 🙏🏻

pjacks01
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Staybrite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down