The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves At The Gate "Eclipse"

2 posters

Go down

Wolves At The Gate "Eclipse" Empty Wolves At The Gate "Eclipse"

Post by Frozen Fire Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:59 am

I have to say something about this album! First, this band has always had amazing lyrics, fantastic melodies and well done albums. No doubt they have been rightly earning a lasting place in a dying genre (metalcore), even giving it a mighty reason to stick around.

Despite that and having enjoyed their previous material, I must say this album is absolutely fantastic! I'm going to have to go back to the old material to listen and recapture what I must have missed through the years because either this has hit at the right time, I finally "get it," or this is just a perfect album for me. This is the best metalcore album I've heard in years! I know some here just really aren't into "screaming" or "shouted" vocals but there is a tremendous amount of soulful singing in their material, throaty metal vocals and some shouted vocals. These guys have raised the bar here. 

I'm sure Hardcore Christian is digging this but I am very much taken aback by how good this album is. Worthy of a serious consideration if you are on the fence about the style and the band.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Wolves At The Gate "Eclipse" Empty Re: Wolves At The Gate "Eclipse"

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm

This album rules! Gotta say I agree exactly, other than their last album I never could get into their previous releases
But this album has it all, some of the best choruses and riffs around.

Definitely an album of the year contender for me

Cant wait till I get my vinyl bundle
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down