The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone ever heard of these bands?

+12
Lex Metalis
Ammocas
oldschooldoom
arttieTHE1manparty
Frozen Fire
Black Rider
Kerrick
MadKraken
Temple of Blood
MikeInFla
HenrikB
Opeth3232
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone ever heard of these bands?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone ever heard of these bands?

Post by Opeth3232 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:31 pm

Kerrick wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:Warlord - brilliant band

Dang, shopping for their albums has me a bit discouraged!  Most are somewhat pricey...  Anyone know of a good place to get their material?
I got lucky. My brother works in the music industry he came back from overseas and gave me a loaded MP3 player full of this stuff for my b day. He said some of it was just outrageous. He said he payed 100+ for a mint condition Stryken Lp and for his Lp for Rage Of Angels. He also brought back a couple of 8 tracks from the 70's one was Petras first and some band called Second Chapter Of Acts. He wont part with none of those unfortunately
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever heard of these bands?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone ever heard of these bands?

Post by Opeth3232 Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:33 pm

strangerhoncho wrote:I've heard of just about all those bands.  Great stuff all around!  Your family gave a great gift, although try to buy music from some of the bands still around so you're supporting them.  They're not going to keep making music if nobody buys any.
I do support.my friend I don't download these guys work there asses off for there art people should be ashamed.
Opeth3232
Opeth3232
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by PlaceOfASkull Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:43 am

I have 5 Veni Domine CD's, Headbangin 201 and Socially Unacceptable by Jesus Freaks.

PlaceOfASkull
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2