The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist

4 posters

Go down

Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist  Empty Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:12 am

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet, nearly 2 hours of music and features many guests including John Schlitt and Matt Smith.  Amazing release, no wonder it took 10 years in the making!

Here’s a review....

https://www.sonicperspectives.com/album-reviews/neal-morse-jesus-christ-the-exorcist/

My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist  Empty Re: Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist

Post by Black Rider Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:32 am

I think it was talked about in a different thread. Another one on the list for if I ever get a job.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist  Empty Re: Neal Morse - JESUS CHRIST the Exorcist

Post by Friday13th Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Good stuff as always. Some of it is a bit cheesey and there are some very obvious similarities with Jesus Christ Superstar in Act II, but when Neal plays something like "Man of the Gadarenes" you know it's worth it. I liked it slightly less than Similitude, since here you have to be ready very some fairly poppy/musical theateresque stuff with less prog.

Matt Smith is a bit underutilized but Ted Leonard plays a great Jesus.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Black Rider wrote:I think it was talked about in a different thread. Another one on the list for if I ever get a job.

Praying for you.

Back on topic:
I need to get this.  How is Rick Florian as Satan?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down