The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums?

5 posters

Go down

Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums? Empty Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:47 am

I've used Discogs and eBay recently, but was curious if you guys had places that you prefer more?

Back to top Go down

Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums? Empty Re: Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums?

Post by MikeInFla Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Those are the only two I have ever used but my wife ordered some from Amazon. But you gotta watch Amazon, sometimes they are overpriced.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums? Empty Re: Where do you prefer to sell your used cds/albums?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:05 pm

You're talking about buying on Amazon, right?

I'm looking to sell.

Amazon is crazy hard to get even accepted to be a seller anymore for cds or DVDs.

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Oh yeah, as a buyer. As a seller I have only used eBay. Easiest way to go by far.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:42 pm

I sold 5 of 12 CDs this past weekend listed in Peddlers Corner from facebook. I listed them on several Christian rock/metal discussion and selling sites.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:46 pm

^^What groups were they, Im still wanting to off load my Hardcore CD's
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat May 04, 2019 10:21 am

Sadly, albums don't sell for much on FEEbay unless they are some Unobtainium gems
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Sat May 11, 2019 3:16 pm

eBay is the best place to get to a HUGE audience.  However, I recommend Facebook groups when you are selling items that are not expensive or hard to get.  Facebook doesn't charge seller fees, while eBay and Paypal both do.  eBay is the way to go if you're selling hard-to-find items.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 am

Thanks for all the input Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down