The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock

5 posters

Go down

Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock Empty Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:32 pm

I got my preorders in for the 3 Sacred Warrior discs, but I will be passing on the Rapture cds.

You can order the bundle 

https://boonesoverstock.com/products/sacred-warrior-rapture-5-cd-bundle  

Or you can order individually

https://boonesoverstock.com/collections/pre-orders

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock Empty Re: Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock

Post by eatbugs Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Who is Rapture?

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock Empty Re: Sacred Warrior and Rapture pre-orders are up on Boone's Overstock

Post by mothy Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:20 pm

eatbugs wrote:Who is Rapture?
Rapture is a thrash band that turned into the Moshkteers
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:20 pm

eatbugs wrote:Who is Rapture?

All I know is what they say on the order page...

I don't like Vengeance, Deliverance, Testament, or Anthrax.....so a hard pass from me

"12 page insert with mega write up from No Life Til Metal's, Scott Waters. 
       Original artwork, tons of unreleased tracks, all of this material finding life for
        the first time on CD. This band had "Big-Time" written all over it with the look,
        the sound, and the work ethic. If you are a fan of early Deliverance,
        Testament, and Anthrax you this is MUST-HAVE Metal! Chunky, chugging,
        powerful guitars hammering riff after riff, topped off with those high-powered
        soaring vocals that would blow even Buddah away....that's what Rapture offers.  
        Limited Edition 500 Units.  Get this while you can!  Remastered by Rob Colwell of Bombworks        
        Sound, so you know it's good - even though it is demo material that came from cassettes."

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:19 pm

This is like the good old days!  Reading a "description" from a catalog whose income depends on selling the item, then trying to guess if it's actually good.

I think I'll find something on YouTube before I commit.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:25 pm

For me Im going to pass until I get to hear what the remaster sounds like since it came from these demo tapes.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:17 pm

eatbugs wrote:This is like the good old days!  Reading a "description" from a catalog whose income depends on selling the item, then trying to guess if it's actually good.

I think I'll find something on YouTube before I commit.

Hahahaha...yeah...I feel ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:19 pm

mothy wrote:

For me Im going to pass until I get to hear what the remaster sounds like since it came from these demo tapes.

Yeah, that sound quality is kind of crap....

This track doesn't sound like early Deliverance or Anthrax, does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Bought4Life wrote:
mothy wrote:

1st Deliverance yes, Anthrax, Testament, NOPE!
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:23 pm

mothy wrote:
Bought4Life wrote:
mothy wrote:

Thanks...

If all the songs were like that, but better quality OR a lot lower price, I might snag it.

But $20 is too much for that kind of quality...no matter how many songs they lump in there..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Bought4Life wrote:
mothy wrote:
Bought4Life wrote:
mothy wrote:

Thanks...

If all the songs were like that, but better quality OR a lot lower price, I might snag it.

But $20 is too much for that kind of quality...no matter how many songs they lump in there..lol
Thats exactly where Im at.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by average joe Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 pm

I would pay $20 for the remastered Deathless demos!

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:26 pm

^ You and me both brother!
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by crucifyd Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Bought4Life wrote:I don't like Vengeance, Deliverance, Testament, or Anthrax.....so a hard pass from me

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
crucifyd
crucifyd
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.crucifyd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:40 am

Bought4Life wrote:
mothy wrote:

Yeah, I have never heard of them and while this song sounds good the quality sounds like a cassette and no matter how much they do with it I would think it would sound pretty bad. If there were some samples after the fact I might give it a chance but blindly buying a CD for 20 bucks is not a good idea.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down