The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hand of Fire update

3 posters

Go down

Hand of Fire update Empty Hand of Fire update

Post by mothy Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:15 pm

I had been wondering what they were up to. Lots of lineup changes and to me one of the big things is a new Vengeance record by April:

from facebook

Hand Of Fire updates. This is to inform all of you who have been wondering what’s been happening.
HOF have been busy writing for their upcoming album titled World Of Deception.
Jim , is finishing up the Vengaence Record and should be out by next month.
Bill Davies has been replaced with Jason Borton on drums
who is well known from bands like Jungle Rot and Arkaik. We are excited for this seasoned drummer to make this new record more brutal then the first.

Tom Eaton has also been replaced with Greg Christian former bass player of Testament. If you think Tiago did an amazing job playing bass on the last record wait till you hear Greg.
Jim and Tiago have decided HOF will not release this record with Rottweiler Records for this up coming release. We are off to bigger and better things.
Juan Urteaga will produce the new record and HOF is looking to start recording in June.
We thank all our fans for being patient and yes there’s a lot of changes but we know they are for the best. Let’s welcome Jason and Greg to the team and we promise you this record will burn.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Hand of Fire update Empty Re: Hand of Fire update

Post by average joe Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:04 pm

Sounds like they may be looking to go secular with the additions. Interesting that they would disrespect the current label like that (“bigger and better”) on their way out the door. Not a fan of the metalcore-ish vocals anyway. Will likely hinder the new Vengeance record as well IMO unless there is a style change.

average joe
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:15 pm

Well in the Facebook post someone asked if it was a Christian or Secular album and a band member said "both brother" MY guess is it will still have Christian under tones but not be "preachy" just me guessing though.

I didn't like the dig at Rottweiler but they are more of a Death Metal or Metalcore label so it doesn't "not" make sense to me but the dig about bigger and better was uncalled for.

As for the vocals I commented on the video they released for the teaser song World of Deception and they said "Did it on purpose. You were expecting the old vocals but thats part of the Deception. Rest of album is old vocals."

So not sure how the VR album will sound but that Im truly excited for.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rider Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Interesting since Jungle Rot's lyrics are pretty anti-Christian at times. Greg is a great bass player.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down