The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover"

5 posters

Go down

GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover" Empty GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover"

Post by deathisgain Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:44 pm

Rex Scott just posted this. Sounding pretty good.

deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover" Empty Re: GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Yeah, I listened to it on his FB page. Pretty good track.

Back to top Go down

GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover" Empty Re: GX "Can She Cook" song off of "Devil Lover"

Post by Black Rider Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:41 am

I like it.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by oldschooldoom Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:06 pm

Strange name for a Christian album. I've got to know more about the concept behind this album. Maybe something like God Damn Evil???
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:45 pm

More than likely it's just a rock and roll album done by a Christian and not really a Christian album

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:45 pm

oldschooldoom wrote:Strange name for a Christian album. I've got to know more about the concept behind this album. Maybe something like God Damn Evil???

Rex likes to stir it up a bit. Like the last album was called "Raze Some Hell". If memory serves me right, I think it is in reference to people that have called him that for playing rock, or music that doesn't have a 100 jpm in it.
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:16 pm

I have never really checked out anything else by him besides X-Sinner stuff.
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:38 pm

strype53 wrote:I have never really checked out anything else by him besides X-Sinner stuff.

I see the albums as a evolution. The first album "Bite Stick" is a little rough in my opinion. Mainly in the mix and the vocals. The next one "Sinner" is better. But the best in my opinion is the last one "Raze Some Hell". This is where I think they really nailed it.
deathisgain
deathisgain

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:12 am

deathisgain wrote:
strype53 wrote:I have never really checked out anything else by him besides X-Sinner stuff.

I see the albums as a evolution. The first album "Bite Stick" is a little rough in my opinion. Mainly in the mix and the vocals. The next one "Sinner" is better. But the best in my opinion is the last one "Raze Some Hell". This is where I think they really nailed it.
Wow, I am the opposite, I thought Bite Stick was the best with each release after getting worse. Doesn't mean I don't like them, I just don't think they are as good as the first. Hoping this one will be better than all of them.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down