The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelica - Walkin' In Faith --- Any talk of a reissue?

4 posters

Go down

Angelica - Walkin' In Faith    ---   Any talk of a reissue? Empty Angelica - Walkin' In Faith --- Any talk of a reissue?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:59 pm

There are SOOOO many Russian Federation / Italy / Greece counterfeits of this (and of Rock, Stock, and Barrel) that I am afraid to blow $25 to get it.

Any word on getting a reissue of it?

Back to top Go down

Angelica - Walkin' In Faith    ---   Any talk of a reissue? Empty Re: Angelica - Walkin' In Faith --- Any talk of a reissue?

Post by Xid Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:22 pm

I saw a post on Facebook where, I'm assuming it was Dennis Cameron asking if there was any interest in remastered re-issues.
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Angelica - Walkin' In Faith    ---   Any talk of a reissue? Empty Re: Angelica - Walkin' In Faith --- Any talk of a reissue?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:01 pm

Xid wrote:I saw a post on Facebook where, I'm assuming it was Dennis Cameron asking if there was any interest in remastered re-issues.

Thanks for the heads up, I just went over and cast my vote..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Xid Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:23 am

Thumbs up
Xid
Xid
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

http://www.joshuascreed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier777 Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:05 pm

I don't think this needs a reissue...it'd fine the way it is. I think Dennis should come out with an EP or full length of new material. Some of the instrumentals he has released that was posted on his facebook sounds really good. Even if he released an album of a couple of instrumentals and him playing bass and guitars with a good vocalist in the vein of Rob Rock and drummer would be awesome. I would get the album.
Soldier777
Soldier777
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:15 pm

Soldier777 wrote:I don't think this needs a reissue...it'd fine the way it is. I think Dennis should come out with an EP or full length of new material. Some of the instrumentals he has released that was posted on his facebook sounds really good. Even if he released an album of a couple of instrumentals and him playing bass and guitars with a good vocalist in the vein of Rob Rock and drummer would be awesome. I would get the album.

I'm going to completely disagree with you on this, and refer you back to my original post..lol..

The album is hard to find except for Russian Federation / Italian / Greek counterfeits....which are flooding the market. 

An official reissue will help combat that and make sure fans get a legit copy of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:18 pm

I'd like the remastered versions but can do that myself.

I'd much prefer for Dennis to revive Angelica and put out an album of all new material!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by strype53 Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:23 pm

I would like a vinyl copy.
strype53
strype53
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down