The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up

2 posters

Go down

Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up Empty Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 am

Is it just me, or does the beginning of Fire It Up from The Nature of the Beast sound incredibly similar to the beginning of Venom from Venom?

Not that it's a bad thing, just thought it was interesting...

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up Empty Re: Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up

Post by MikeInFla Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:21 am

I think a lot of his stuff sounds the same. I like Venom, it's a good album but after a while the whole thing kind of runs together.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up Empty Re: Impellitteri songs with similar beginning riff.... Venom and Fire It Up

Post by Frozen Fire Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:36 am

Yeah. I mentioned that in the other thread without naming the tracks. Those two are both nearly identical. Masquerade and We Own The Night are super similar also.

It honestly doesn't bother me. All of Chris's stuff has a familiarity when it's fast. Three of the 9 tracks on Screaming Symphony start in very similar fashion. It's just the way it is for Chris. How many different riffs for barn burners can there be over 30 year career?

Fire it Up and Venom though were so similar I was basically singing the chorus to Venom when the chorus to Fire It Up arrived.
Frozen Fire
Frozen Fire
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.center-cob.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:39 am

Frozen Fire wrote:
Fire it Up and Venom though were so similar I was basically singing the chorus to Venom when the chorus to Fire It Up arrived.

Hahahaha..I did the same thing in the car...that's what prompted me to post it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down