The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll

4 posters

Go down

Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll Empty Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll

Post by Bill Roxx Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:05 pm

ROCK AND ROLL is the thunderous new single by Swiss/international Hard Rock band RAINFORCE. This song is also the title track off of the bands upcoming brand new EP due this Spring. Roxx Records has scheduled the release of the new EP for March 22, 2019 featuring 4 brand new hard rockin’ tunes on a limited edition CD format.  After the debut album ‘Lion’s Den’ released in 2017, this is the second strike for hard rockers RAINFORCE with the band releasing their debut album ‘Lion’s Den’ also on Roxx Records back in 2017. This time the band has plans to start getting out on the live circuit and start to really hone in on their live show experience playing around Europe.

The track ROCK AND ROLL features many song- and album titles of bands who have helped inspire guitarist and songwriter Andy La Morte since he started to listen to rock and metal music. The song is meant to pay homage to all of these great bands that have helped shape the music and sound of Andy and RAINFORCE. It is also a statement on their uncompromising faith in Christ throughout the highs and lows of life.

Following a RAINFORCE tradition, this song also features a guest guitar player by way of Marc Burgherr, who has been a long-time friend of Andy’s and visited the band in the studio to lay down some cool guitar riffs for the band.

So without further ado here you have it the brand new track ‘ROCK AND ROLL’ from RAINFORCE…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNR6WuHcI-o

Request the new single has also just been serviced to radio so be sure to request it at all your favorite stations and Let’s Rock and Roll!

Be sure to keep up with the band at their official website at  www.rainforce.rocks

And watch www.roxxproductions.com for full release details and pre order information
Bill Roxx
Bill Roxx
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.roxxproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll Empty Re: Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:45 pm

The singer reminds me of Rex Scott from GX Project

Back to top Go down

Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll Empty Re: Rainforce are ready to Rock and Roll

Post by Kerrick Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:28 am

^He's the singer of one of my favorite bands, Nomad Son.  It's interesting hearing him in such a different style, but his vocals fit quite well here too.  Here's the title track from Nomad Son's latest album, The Darkening:

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:31 pm

Kerrick wrote:^He's the singer of one of my favorite bands, Nomad Son.  It's interesting hearing him in such a different style, but his vocals fit quite well here too.  Here's the title track from Nomad Son's latest album, The Darkening:

Maybe that's where I recognize the voice from...

I have some Nomad Son singles...you turned me on to them last time I was a member here and you guys were getting me into doom

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:55 am

I like this song but don't love it.  It seems like it is missing something.  Well, actually it is!  Where is the guitar solo?  It NEEDS a guitar solo.  The song itself seems to lack something, though.

I will order this just because of my love for this style of rock.  There is a serious shortage of classic sounding bands in the Christian rock world, so I will support this.  I just hope this isn't the strongest track on the album.  If it is, then I would be seriously disappointed.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:36 am

Bought4Life wrote:
Kerrick wrote:^He's the singer of one of my favorite bands, Nomad Son.  It's interesting hearing him in such a different style, but his vocals fit quite well here too.  Here's the title track from Nomad Son's latest album, The Darkening:

Maybe that's where I recognize the voice from...

I have some Nomad Son singles...you turned me on to them last time I was a member here and you guys were getting me into doom

Ah cool.   Cool

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by mothy Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:07 am

Wow I dig it, your right his vocals do fit well for straight forward rock and roll! Something new to buy.
mothy
mothy
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down