Queensryche - New Songs

Go down

Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Follower of Jesus on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:48 am

I like it. I think it would be better if the rhythm guitars were more crisp. Instead, they're rather fuzzy and distorted. It's too bad, because the song is excellent.



Last edited by Follower of Jesus on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Black Rider on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Good song, sounds like they're going heavier here.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3436
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : Naches, Wa.

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Staybrite on Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:09 pm

It didn't grab me right away like much of their stuff has.  I think Todd sounds great, but I've listened to it twice now and I'm just not head or heels in love with it.  Hoping some of the other album tracks speak to me more.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 51
Location : Seattle/Tacoma

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by alldatndensum on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:44 pm

I thought it sounded pretty good.

It is sad that it took Tate alienating and losing the rest of the band to come back and do something that actually sounds like Queensryche.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Posts : 5036
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Tennessee

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Staybrite on Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:08 pm

alldatndensum wrote:
It is sad that it took Tate alienating and losing the rest of the band to come back and do something that actually sounds like Queensryche.

Agreed, but Tate sounds pretty poor vocally now, so maybe it was for the best.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 51
Location : Seattle/Tacoma

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Pro-Zak on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 pm

Better still...
Pro-Zak
Pro-Zak
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Posts : 163
Join date : 2018-05-03
Age : 55
Location : Stow, Oh

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by alldatndensum on Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:26 am

Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
It is sad that it took Tate alienating and losing the rest of the band to come back and do something that actually sounds like Queensryche.

Agreed, but Tate sounds pretty poor vocally now, so maybe it was for the best.



Maybe it's all autotune, but he sounds pretty strong in the above clip.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

Posts : 5036
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 49
Location : Tennessee

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Andreas89 on Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:30 am

alldatndensum wrote:
Staybrite wrote:
alldatndensum wrote:
It is sad that it took Tate alienating and losing the rest of the band to come back and do something that actually sounds like Queensryche.

Agreed, but Tate sounds pretty poor vocally now, so maybe it was for the best.
Maybe it's all autotune, but he sounds pretty strong in the above clip.
Guys guys! Todd La Torre sings on this one Razz
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Posts : 973
Join date : 2016-03-09
Age : 29
Location : Potsdam, Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Follower of Jesus on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:37 am

Here's the latest from the upcoming album. I freakin' LOVE this song! This is awesome!

Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 1364
Join date : 2012-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Staybrite on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:10 pm

Follower of Jesus wrote:Here's the latest from the upcoming album. I freakin' LOVE this song! This is awesome!

[video removed]

Oh wow, I actually like this substantially better than the first single.  Makes me excited to hear more.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2589
Join date : 2012-02-01
Age : 51
Location : Seattle/Tacoma

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Black Rider on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:28 pm

Dark Reverie is a great song, would fit on an album like Rage For Order easily.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3436
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : Naches, Wa.

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Black Rider on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:45 am

Anyone hear the album? I think it's very strong, best since Empire.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 3436
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : Naches, Wa.

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by oldschooldoom on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:29 pm

I am liking disc 2 of The Verdict (deluxe edition) even more
oldschooldoom
oldschooldoom
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : 'Merica

Back to top Go down

Re: Queensryche - New Songs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum