The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morsefest 2018

2 posters

Go down

Morsefest 2018 Empty Morsefest 2018

Post by Professor_Valconian Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:12 pm

This looks Awesome! I would go in a heartbeat if it wasn't halfway across the country. I saw Neal last Aug on the SOAD tour ... and then a few weeks ago on his solo Life & Times tour. He is now one of my all time faves.

Notice that Matt Smith is also involved.

http://www.nealmorseband.com/index.asp

[MORSE]FEST returns September 14-15, 2018 in Cross Plains, TN!

FRIDAY NIGHT (9/14):
"VOICES OF THE BEARD - STORYTELLERS PART 2"
An evening showcasing the songwriting and influences of Spock's Beard's lead vocalists Neal Morse, Ted Leonard, and Nick D'Virgilio. Featuring Eric Gillette and Randy George. Hear the stories behind the songs from their solo, band, and Spock's Beard catalogue!

SATURDAY NIGHT (9/15):
"JESUS CHRIST - THE EXORCIST"
The World Premiere of a musical written by Neal Morse, performed by a Prog Rock all-star cast!
Neal Morse (keys, guitar), Paul Bielatowicz (lead guitar), Bill Hubauer (keys), Randy George (bass), and Eric Gillette (drums).
Featured vocalists: Ted Leonard (Spock's Beard, Enchant), Eva Kathryn (Steve Morse, Angelfire), Nick D'Virgilio (Big, Big Train, Spock's Beard), Jake Livgren (Protokaw), Matt Smith (Theocracy), Wil Morse and more.

Plus strings, horns, orchestral percussion, vocal ensemble, and choir!
Professor_Valconian
Professor_Valconian
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Location : In a meeting of the Society who puts things on top of other things

Back to top Go down

Morsefest 2018 Empty Re: Morsefest 2018

Post by Friday13th Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:44 am

Professor_Valconian wrote:This looks Awesome! I would go in a heartbeat if it wasn't halfway across the country. I saw Neal last Aug on the SOAD tour ... and then a few weeks ago on his solo Life & Times tour. He is now one of my all time faves.

Notice that Matt Smith is also involved.

http://www.nealmorseband.com/index.asp

[MORSE]FEST returns September 14-15, 2018 in Cross Plains, TN!

FRIDAY NIGHT (9/14):
"VOICES OF THE BEARD - STORYTELLERS PART 2"
An evening showcasing the songwriting and influences of Spock's Beard's lead vocalists Neal Morse, Ted Leonard, and Nick D'Virgilio. Featuring Eric Gillette and Randy George. Hear the stories behind the songs from their solo, band, and Spock's Beard catalogue!

SATURDAY NIGHT (9/15):
"JESUS CHRIST - THE EXORCIST"
The World Premiere of a musical written by Neal Morse, performed by a Prog Rock all-star cast!
Neal Morse (keys, guitar), Paul Bielatowicz (lead guitar), Bill Hubauer (keys), Randy George (bass), and Eric Gillette (drums).
Featured vocalists: Ted Leonard (Spock's Beard, Enchant), Eva Kathryn (Steve Morse, Angelfire), Nick D'Virgilio (Big, Big Train, Spock's Beard), Jake Livgren (Protokaw), Matt Smith (Theocracy), Wil Morse and more.

Plus strings, horns, orchestral percussion, vocal ensemble, and choir!

Shocked Take my money.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down