Stryper New York 8th May 2018

Go down

Stryper New York 8th May 2018

Post by JPK72 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:47 am

Holy crap, I am coming over from Australia to the USA for a holiday and had already booked my accommodation and then found out Stryper were in town at the same time (also going to Bon Jovi the next night at MSG) thought about doing the Meet and Greet but I hate to pay to meet people so didn't do it, anyway the last time they toured Australia was 2010 so really looking forward to this, Anyone else going???
JPK72
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Re: Stryper New York 8th May 2018

Post by bodachi on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:28 am

Crikey, that's pretty cool!  Back in October 2003 my "brother" got married in my hometown in Virginia...13 days before Stryper's reunion tour opener in our hometown.  I took furlough from the Army and was able to attend both events!

And I won raffle tickets to meet & greet the band.  My best mate had just returned from his honeymoon so I bought him tickets to the first show and we met our favorite band together
bodachi
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Erasmus on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:59 am

JPK72 wrote:Holy crap, I am coming over from Australia to the USA for a holiday and had already booked my accommodation and then found out Stryper were in town at the same time (also going to Bon Jovi the next night at MSG) thought about doing the Meet and Greet but I hate to pay to meet people so didn't do it, anyway the last time they toured Australia was 2010 so really looking forward to this, Anyone else going???

That was 8yrs ago? Oh bloody hell!
Erasmus
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum