The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album

+4
Blake
Tombie
eatbugs
Snert I
8 posters

Go down

Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album Empty Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album

Post by Snert I Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Eric Clayton was interviewed at Wacken festival in August. In this interview he mentioned that Saviour Machine is back together and is working on a new album. It will not be Legend III:II, but an album in the vein of the selftitled album and "II".

Of course I'm still a little bit sceptical, but it seems to be possible this time. I'm curious what the lyrics will be like.

Here are the parts of the interview about the new album:

And he posted this at youtube:

For those who didn't know: The Clayton brothers just released a David Bowie tribute album:

https://ericandjeffclayton.bandcamp.com/album/bowie-decade

Snert I
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album Empty Re: Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album

Post by Snert I Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Eric posted a LOT of videos in the last two months. He was (is?) on a trip to Europe.
This series of videos of an "interview" on a trip through the Netherlands I found quite interesting:

Snert I
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album Empty Re: Eric Clayton talking about a new Saviour Machine album

Post by eatbugs Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:24 am

Great news if it happens.  I've always thought SM should continue on with more albums even if he isn't ready to tackle the bumblebee in the room.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tombie Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:40 am

Just check out their Facebook page header...
Tombie
Tombie
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

http://www.deadtoselfradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:58 am

Yeah its definitely SMIII, Eric confirmed that in a comment to a month or so ago
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 pm

wow this is fantastic news!

I always thought the very first two Saviour Machine albums were masterpieces.

a million times better than the LEGEND albums

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jaydeecrawson Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:39 am

This is my dream come true

The first two Saviour Machine albums are the BEST ever

jaydeecrawson
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Follower of Jesus Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:56 pm

I’ll believe it when I see it for sale.
Follower of Jesus
Follower of Jesus
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by eatbugs Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:20 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:I’ll believe it when I see it for sale.

And not as a pre-order.

eatbugs
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Friday13th Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:27 pm

affraid Very excited! cheers bounce SMI is a masterpiece, love SMII, and I also liked the Legend albums (though maybe a bit overlong and redundant). Unfortunate if they never finish Legend III:II, but I'll be excited for whatever SM has for us.

I was unaware of Eric and Jeff's David Bowie covers. I'll have to give them a listen.
Friday13th
Friday13th
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOldMan2084 Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:22 pm

I hope this works out. I've never heard the Legend albums, but I'd love another one in the style of the debut.
TheOldMan2084
TheOldMan2084
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down