The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Fest Family Reunion

5 posters

Go down

Tom Fest Family Reunion Empty Tom Fest Family Reunion

Post by New Creation Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:52 am

Remember the Tom Fest? I never went but had many friends go. They are doing a camping reunion and this statement from the fundraiser seemed odd and out of place for me.

And hey! I don't care what gender you identify with, what your sexual preference is, what your race or religion is or anything else for that matter. Just don't be lame. All are invited! All are welcome!!

Why even bring it up? I know many of our brothers and sisters in Christ are compromising on gender and sexual morality these days, and this guy is one of them, but why bring it up? What does it have to do with a music fest?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tom-fest-family-reunion-music-camping#/
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Tom Fest Family Reunion Empty Re: Tom Fest Family Reunion

Post by alldatndensum Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:59 am

Mikee Bridges?  Wasn't he the guy from Sometime Sunday and later Tragedy Ann?

People who are into the whole alternative lifestyle these days can't seem to just go about it quietly.  They have to attach it to everything they do.  Whatever happened to just saying, "Everybody's welcome," and leave it at that?  No!  You've got to attach your sexual hangups to it.

I think I am going to start inviting people to everything I am attached to and tell them that if you're straight and don't hate then you are welcome.  I bet that would go over like a lead zeppelin.

Last edited by alldatndensum on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:13 pm

Maybe he wants to expose them to a clear Gospel message at this event ? Don't much of anything of this guys beliefs so I don't know either way of his motives.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeInFla Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:16 pm

alldatndensum wrote:Mikee Bridges?  Wasn't he the guy from Sometime Sunday and later Tragedy Ann?

People who are into the whole alternative lifestyle these days can't seem to just go about it quietly.  They have to attach it to everything they do.  Whatever happened to just saying, "Everybody's welcome," and leave it at that?  No!  You've got to attach your sexual hangups to it.

I think I am going to start inviting people to everything I am attached to and tell them that if you're straight and don't hate then you are welcome.  I bet that would go over like a lead zeppelin.

What?!? WHAT?!? I'm confused here because that is me. Well, not me but it is. My name is Mike and that is also my last name. I was just browsing the thread and saw my name and thought "wait what?". Definitely not me. But it is me. Make sense? I don't agree with this guy at all. Or maybe I don't agree with me at all. Whatever I'm confused now. But I am Mike and my last name is Bridges
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ImagoDei Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 pm

I just briefly looked into him, and from how it appears, he seems to be more into "everybody is welcome, and we won't judge you" thing more than condoning certain lifestyles. I could be wrong, thats just how it looks from the surface. Perhaps he has a burden on his heart for this particular crowd he speaks to in the announcement above?

ImagoDei
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down