The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Educayshun

3 posters

Go down

Modern Educayshun Empty Modern Educayshun

Post by ThomasEversole Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:29 am

What are your thoughts on this video? Not taken literally, it just seems like some sort of bizarre and exaggerated reenactment of the modern classroom.
Taken literally, I think it does come across as saying SOME "equality" in schools (or in general?) is little more than just flat out bias.

I've known a few people that watched this and thought it was a clear jab to millennials, who grew up with the "participation trophies for everyone!" mindset.
...but I would consider that a stereotype.

Others felt like it was a jab at political liberals, who feel like freedom of speech is NOT free to be offensive.

I thought the video was entertaining regardless.

Thoughts?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Modern Educayshun Empty Re: Modern Educayshun

Post by alldatndensum Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:44 am

I can see it being a slight crack at the education system in the USA.  While there are groups slowly chipping away true education and turning us more to indoctrination, it isn't as bad as this makes it seem.  People still express themselves, get bullied, and earn their grades.  It won't always be this way as each lawsuit pushes a little more of someone's agenda into the schools where parents won't band together to overturn.  We just lay down and accept whatever is forced upon us in the courts.

I do see this as more of a crack on liberalism.  We act like we don't have a right to free speech when it offends someone.  Free speech was protected by the Bill Of Rights--not being offended was not even mentioned.  If you are going to try to offend someone, however, their freedom of speech to fire back at you is also protected.  WE all need to suck it up and stop being so thin-skinned so that every little thing bothers us.  We have become a collective nation of pansies.  It isn't just the Millennials.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:56 pm

I liked it, but I see one major problem.

Right now (here in 2017) most people would see this as a mockery of the political correctness movement taken to an illogical extreme (at least I hope they do).

In 20 years this will be an instructional video showing people how to behave....or run the risk of being beaten & stuffed into a box...until they die.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down