The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mad At the World coming our way

+8
FreeRangeBeliever
Pershing1134
TheOldMan2084
Staybrite
eatbugs
timekeeper
alldatndensum
deathisgain
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Mad At the World coming our way - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mad At the World coming our way

Post by MikeInFla Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:11 pm

I listened to the samples and there are 2 or 3 tracks I like. I like that sound now, hated it in the 80's. Might order the singles I liked.
MikeInFla
MikeInFla
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

New Mad At the World coming our way - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mad At the World coming our way

Post by strangerhoncho Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:34 am

Tombie wrote:It's not metal or even rock but I really enjoy it...
Yeah, it's not bad.  They said this first new one would be more the 80s style pop, then they'll move into their guitar/metal sound for the next one or two.  Which is what I'm really looking forward to.  I really only supported this first one to ensure that there would be a crowdfund for the 2nd one....

strangerhoncho
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:07 am

I heard the samples on CD Baby yesterday.  To be honest, I am glad I didn't support this.  I will wait for the rock MATW projects.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by My Awesome Timothy Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:59 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new album, it’s my favourite by them musically and lyrically.  So happy to support this project!!!  Circle Dance
My Awesome Timothy
My Awesome Timothy
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing1134 Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:35 pm

It's true to what they advertised, synth-pop in the vein of their first two albums. I like it and will pick it up. But will also pick up the promised rock album(s) too.
Pershing1134
Pershing1134
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2