The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacred Warrior - Master's Command reissue announced

+10
Athanasius
Follower of Jesus
xMetalMarkx
TheOldMan2084
PlaceOfASkull
heck
Black Rider
Soldier777
arttieTHE1manparty
Bill Roxx
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sacred Warrior - Master's Command reissue announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Sacred Warrior - Master's Command reissue announced

Post by cailen Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:11 am

You are right, I asked my grandpa and he prefers downloads...

...just kidding...

maybe you are right. It is a matter of preferences for sure.

But I guess most of the downloaders are very often younger than the physical copyers. Also it is a matter of the price.
I did buy most of the rereleased cds and vinyl of the last years.
But the shipping cost to europe for one LP is to pricey.

I definitly want to get the physical "Master´s Command" on vinyl but I will wait until I have the money.

Sadly missed the "Human Sacrifice" because of that.
cailen
cailen
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior - Master's Command reissue announced - Page 2 Empty Re: Sacred Warrior - Master's Command reissue announced

Post by Black Rider Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Listen sonny, get off my lawn.  Very Happy I like Downloads 'cause i'm on a budget.
Black Rider
Black Rider
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior - Master's Command reissue announced - Page 2 Empty Got my vinyl copy

Post by heck Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Sounds great and I'm digging the changed song sequence....side 2 has all my favorites.

heck
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by kethdredd Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:04 am

Follower of Jesus wrote:I ordered this, but I need to rant a little bit about it.

First, not everyone wants CDs anymore. The assumption that someone always wants a physical product, in today's world, is ridiculous. I don't have room in my house anymore and stopped buying CDs about 4 years ago. I've really not regretted it. If you don't want to sell it track by track, that's fine. Sell the album as a complete download. But good grief, sell it as a download! You can still print CDs and vinyl for those who want it. But to not even give the option for a download?! Dumb, and frustrating.

Second, for many of us who already have this album on CD (I had this before I gave up CDs), it feels like a waste to have to pay the full cost of a CD, plus shipping, for a physical product I don't want. All I am interested in is the new music files, not the physical product. I'm tempted to rip the songs from the CD and sell it used immediately afterward, but that is technically stealing, so I won't. But when you don't give an option for downloading music, it makes me angry and leads me to want to recoup as much of the cost as I can.

I don't mean disrespect to Bill, and he is not alone on this. But guys like him need to come into the 21st century. Make these albums available for download and please stop insisting on people purchasing a physical copy.
Its my understanding that the licence that Bill gets from Intense only includes physical copies because Intense sells the mp3s on their own.

kethdredd
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2