The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap."

3 posters

Go down

25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap." Empty 25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap."

Post by PlaceOfASkull Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:14 pm

I really like this one. I bought it at a pawn shop around 93/94.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sap_(EP)
In the liner notes of 1999's Music Bank box set collection, guitarist Jerry Cantrell said of the song:
That's about a girl I was dating in between one of the times I broke up with my true love. A lot of times you'll tell someone how you don't want to be in a relationship and why, and what kind of person you are, and they hear all that but think that they can change you. That's what the song's about, getting me wrong and the different ways that men and women see each other.[1]

PlaceOfASkull
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap." Empty Re: 25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap."

Post by Staybrite Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:06 pm

Followed this band since I returned home to the Seattle area in early 1990 and met them through a friend after watching them play a high energy set in a small bar in Western Washington..  Bought pretty much all of their releases on the week they came out.  Great band, and this is definitely one of their better releases.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap." Empty Re: 25 years ago today Alice In Chains released "Sap."

Post by arttieTHE1manparty Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Fan of the band forever.  Even have the Alison Chains demo, before they changed their name.

Arttie
arttieTHE1manparty
arttieTHE1manparty
The Strongest Man In The World
The Strongest Man In The World

http://www.Glitter2Gutter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down