The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pray for my health (kidneys?)

+2
Kerrick
Blake
6 posters

Go down

Pray for my health (kidneys?) Empty Pray for my health (kidneys?)

Post by Blake Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 am

Please pray for me. Sunday night I urinated ALOT of blood along with a blood clot. So much blood that I got nauseated and disoriented, and was afraid I was going to pass out. It was not painful, which I found off, but still worrisome. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said it sounds like I may have passed a kidney stone but he said it sounds VERY suspicious since the urine sample I gave had no traces of blood at all, and since there was no pain.

I have been having some back pain and some pain in my lower-left stomach for the few days leading up to this. I was told to just pass a lot of water and schedule to see my actual doctor in a few weeks. Been drinking nothing but water since Sunday, urine has been fine, but I did have another blood clot yesterday which was again painless but its always terrifying to watch.

Since there is no accompanying pain I am not certain if there are stones causing that bleeding and clotting that is occurring or if its something else. Doctor also said it didn't appear to be an infection since there was nothing in the sample to indicate that. Pain has gotten a little bit worse in my back/stomach since I have been drinking just water but going to keep at it until Monday. Every now and then I seem to randomly get really nauseated and fatigued, but eventually It goes away.

I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol, never have once. But I do drink tons of diet soda (I know its bad).

So please keep me in your prayers that everything resolves. The first night when it happened there was so much blood I began to panic and for a moment when I got dizzy and nauseated I thought I was about to die or something.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://reanimatedradio.com

Back to top Go down

Pray for my health (kidneys?) Empty Re: Pray for my health (kidneys?)

Post by Kerrick Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 am

Wow.  Please keep us updated with what you discover.  Sending up a prayer right now!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:27 pm

Just prayed for you Blake! Please keep us posted!
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:26 am

ThomasEversole wrote:Just prayed for you Blake! Please keep us posted!
Will do, thanks guys. Its odd having this feeling every time you use the restroom, wondering if theres going to be a bloodclot. I always feel like theres something there. I will be seeing my doctor Monday and I imagine he will want to do an ultrasound on me.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:49 am

Went to the doctor yesterday. He is referring me to a urologist to have a catscan done. Waiting for the call to schedule it. I have not passed any blood since last Monday, but today at work I've been laying some bright red, bloody turds. So not sure if that's related or not.

Continue to keep my in prayer that its not anything serious
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Well I just talked to my health insurance and they told me the place my doctor was sending me for my CatScan was a $750 copay, and that the cheapest place I can have it done at has a $250 copay. I guess I didn't realize the copay was so much for this stuff.

I am actually very tempted to just call it off and hope that things get better on their own, because right now we are having enough trouble making our house payments and I cannot afford to drop 250 on a test that may not even turn anything up
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:15 am

I got my CAT scan last week, to my surprise my copay was only $150, which was a welcome surprise. I imagine Thomas probably had to go through a lot of these. I didn't particularly enjoy it, as they pumped iodine into my veins (contrasting solution) before the scan.

The CT tech would leave the room during the scan, and when she came back she would tell me that the machine overheats so it would start again after it cools down. So I had to just continue laying in the CT machine while it idly spun waiting for it to cool.

I had to sign a waiver that due to radiation they keep you in the machine for as little time as possible, to avoid harmful amounts. So I couldn't help but wonder if this thing was still emitting radiation while I was just hanging out in there.

Maybe that's normal, I don't know. But anyway that iodine makes your entire body feel a hot sensation, its very weird, and of course the metallic smell and taste.

I still haven't heard results yet, they are being very slow with them apparently. I went home after the scan was done before going back in to work, and when my wife got home she texted me "Are you the reason my house smells weird?"

Apparently that stuff inside me really smelled strange. Afterward they told me "make sure you drink a lot of water today to wash the iodine out of your kidneys."

In other news I got a letter in the mail that someone from that car accident in February decided they want to sue everyone involved in the accident each for $75k, even the person in front of her. Pretty sure its a cash-grab, but man I cannot wait for 2016 to be gone, more bad things have happened to us this year than all of my years combined.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:27 am

I finally heard from the doctor Wednesday. They did not mention any kidney stones, but they said I have a renal cyst on my kidney. They are referring me to a urologist so they can determine if its benign
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:03 am

Damn dude. I hope its not cancer.
Cancer is NOT FUN.

I'll keep praying for you man...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Blake wrote:I finally heard from the doctor Wednesday. They did not mention any kidney stones, but they said I have a renal cyst on my kidney. They are referring me to a urologist so they can determine if its benign

.....praying for you.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 am

I have a urologist appointment on January 2nd. I had my regular doctor followup yesterday though. I asked if they would have to do a biopsy to determine if its benign, and he said these are almost always universally benign and its very rare that it is anything else but.

He doesnt think they will need to do anything but just keep an eye on it. Of course I will find out for sure on January 2nd. Cyst is apparently 2 cm
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:11 am

Praying as well..................
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:56 am

Went to the doctor today for my most dreaded appointment ever.

Had a Cystoscopy done which was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever done and he also checked my prostate. So it was two firsts for me. That cystoscopy though, good lord. Waiting for PSA blood test results.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 am

I hope its nothing super serious man. I just prayed for you Blake.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:24 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:I hope its nothing super serious man.  I just prayed for you Blake.
He said after the Cystoscopy that there were a few varcosal veins in the bladder that could possibly be bleeding. But said its nothing to be worried about. He is going to call me about the prostate health
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:05 pm

I wouldn't say I've completely dodged the "dick scope" procedure myself. It still takes quite the effort to urinate. I have an appointment with a new urologist the end of February. ...and my prostate is still quite angry from that 7 hour surgery I had last April.

I'm fine with any procedure, as long as it restores functionality in the long run.

I'll keep praying for you bro.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:07 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:I wouldn't say I've completely dodged the "dick scope" procedure myself.  It still takes quite the effort to urinate.  I have an appointment with a new urologist the end of February.  ...and my prostate is still quite angry from that 7 hour surgery I had last April.

I'm fine with any procedure, as long as it restores functionality in the long run.

I'll keep praying for you bro.
Yeah, I honestly was dreading it myself. And since I know I already have high cholesterol and heart attack risk I was actually afraid that I would go into a panic and have a heart attack. Obviously that didn't happen, but I hope to never have one again.

I had done some reading prior and people were saying it was not that painful at all and the anesthesia made it not so much painful but just uncomfortable. Maybe the anesthesia wasn't effective on me because it was very painful. The first day it was almost unbearable to urinate. Today its better, but every now and then since the procedure I will occasionally get a burst of stinging pain similar to when I was having the procedure.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Well all tests came back fine. They haven't scheduled anymore visits and just said to call them back if I continue to have the problem. I mean I still occasionally pass blood but I think I'm giving up on the doctor. No one has had any luck finding a cause, and others on the internet have had the same luck.

I think I may just live with it.
Blake
Blake
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Athanasius Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Glad your tests came back OK. Regarding the doctor, you might want to get a second opinion if you're still concerned. My wife and I have both done that in the past and were glad we did, so it might be worth a shot.
Athanasius
Athanasius
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:05 am

I second the second opinion. That "new urologist" appointment I have at the end of this month is that very thing. (didn't get any real solutions from the first doc, so trying my luck with the second)
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Glad things are not as bad as they could be, and Ill still be praying for your health.
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down