The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback)

2 posters

Go down

anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback) Empty anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello,

This guy buy me an item who was free except shipping, and there was no problem with payment who was fast.
But when he received it, he gave me negative feedback because "postage was too slow".
I had no more than some days of delay because my nearest post office is closed, and he never contacted me to ask why postage is slow, no communication at all. He never asked to modificate shipping method too.
Unfortunately i give him a positive feedback before he give mine.
Be careful with him, wait his feedback before giving your.

Back to top Go down

anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback) Empty Re: anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback)

Post by TheDoctor394 Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:38 am

Pastèque wrote:Hello,

This guy buy me an item who was free except shipping, and there was no problem with payment who was fast.
But when he received it, he gave me negative feedback because "postage was too slow".
I had no more than some days of delay because my nearest post office is closed, and he never contacted me to ask why postage is slow, no communication at all. He never asked to modificate shipping method too.
Unfortunately i give him a positive feedback before he give mine.
Be careful with him, wait his feedback before giving your.
I've been a seller (and buyer) on ebay for  some years now, and twice I've received negative feedback.  Both were without any prior warning, the first was actually from someone who admitted it was meant as a joke.  The second was a mistake I made, but it annoyed me that the buyer, who had a very high feedback score himself, didn't contact me beforehand.  He should have been experienced enough to know the correct etiquette for such things.  It is annoying when such things happen, but all you can really do is continue to offer the best service possible. Most people are very reasonable if you do this.
TheDoctor394
TheDoctor394
Seasoned Guardian
Seasoned Guardian

Back to top Go down

anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback) Empty Re: anthonrobb_0 (bad Ebay buyer:abusive feedback)

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:03 am

Never bought from a person on Ebay, only the no-bid stores. What you're experiencing is no different than YouTube comments. Please reference John Gabriel's Greater Internet Dickwad Theory.

This sort of thing is unavoidable on the internet. It's a social thing, nothing to be taken personally.

ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:34 pm

It's a bit different in that bad feedback, at least for a small-scale seller, does damage their chances of selling things in the future. Agree that it's unavoidable though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:53 am

Thanks, i'm also on Discogs and there was never problems with buyers/sellers, or small settled in pm, not in feedback.

I take it especially badly with him because of total absence of communication. I don't like to buy/sell with "bots",i hate to buy/sell with "bots" who use feedback instead of pm for small problems.

Fortunately there is few people like that, i think it's important to know who can cause a problem to limitate bad experiences.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down