The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"You're going to hell..."

+6
ThomasEversole
Peter who was Vaak
New Creation
exo
Kerrick
Hardcore Christian
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When do you tell someone they're going to hell?

"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap8%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap0%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap8%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap15%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap31%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap23%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
"You're going to hell..." I_vote_lcap15%"You're going to hell..." I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

"You're going to hell..." Empty "You're going to hell..."

Post by ThomasEversole Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:09 pm

So, from what I've seen of different discussions here and another forum, there seems to be a significant difference of what's acceptable regarding this subject. For the record, you can choose multiple options on this poll.
(Please choose whichever you agree with)

This isn't so much about who you're telling is going to hell (Atheist, Wiccan, Catholic, Morman, Baptist) but WHY you're telling them. Is this a truth we as Christians think is good for them, or will it cause harm? Is there a time and a place for it, or is knowing someone will go to hell always the perfect time to tell them? Should someone never be told they're going to hell?

For the record, this does NOT have to do with questioning someone's faith (where you don't know for sure if they're going to hell, or THINK/speculate they're going to hell) - this has to do with straight up saying YOU WILL BURN FOREVER.

Thoughts?

Myself, I'm quite appalled at how frivolous this statement is flung around without regard to the emotional response that will come with it. If some of you have already read on another thread here, I had two Christians tell me on a separate forum that I'm headed for hell because of a different theological difference I have from them.

I look at it this way - telling someone in whatever wording is used that they're headed for eternal damnation is like telling a murder suspect "You're going to die of lethal injection" before conviction or sentencing. We can't read people's hearts so it can only be speculation and quite frankly, I think its a pretty mean thing to say. I know in that murder scenario, its a police tactic to ignite a spark for perps to confess for a lesser charge... likewise, a Christian might have similar good intentions to scare them toward salvation, but I think saying something like that leaves a scar and if it doesn't work, can piss someone off and push them further away.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

"You're going to hell..." Empty Re: "You're going to hell..."

Post by Hardcore Christian Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:29 pm

I myself would never do any of the top 5 things.

If I did, IMO that just pushes them farther away from Christ.

I always think of how many people think Christianity is a joke when they see those guys holding signs and yelling at people to repent on streetcorners, or when they see the BS that Westboro is doing, or when stupid little things like certain major pastors (who will not be named) get huge news when they do idiotic things with their money.

If I was a person who had never seen or met any other Christians then what I just listed, I would think Christianity is one big joke. Sad part is, is thats how most the world views us nowadays.
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrick Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:55 pm

It's a good question to ask, though I'm afraid of what this thread will turn into (given this place's track records...).  So just as a reminder to everyone here, please be civil.  flower

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:59 pm

I think it is acceptable to say in some situations. It can be very self righteous on one hand, but on the other hand, I wouldn't be upset at someone genuinely warning me that I'm headed into something very dangerous (hell in this case). It's an upsetting statement and thought, but not one I'd necessarily hold against the person. For what it's worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:11 pm

If someone does not believe in Christ, then I'll willingly tell them they are going to Hell.

We're told to be Christlike. In Luke 12:5, Christ tells them that they should fear God because he has the power to cast them into Hell.

And so we go into the streets, to preach the fact that without Christ, the world is going to Hell. I'm baffled that any follower of Christ would disagree with this activity.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:14 pm

I land somewhere between options 6 and 7, and even then it's not quite accurate towards my actual thoughts. I don't know that "I question your faith"  is an accurate thing, more "I have misgivings ABOUT facets of your faith", if that makes sense.  It is a rare, RARE thing for those misgivings to be severe enough that I am willing to PUBLICLY question the status of someone's salvation in such an impersonal environment as the Internet.  

As far as my harshly kiboshing such things HERE, at CMR......THAT line in the sand is ENTIRELY a matter of "keeping the peace".  If you know a person well enough to go to THAT place with them, do it personally, face to face, and not here where the peanut gallery will pile on.......

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:08 am

I'd like to clear up a possible confusion in the questionining...

It's one thing to tell a person that they specifically are going to Hell. The Bible tells us that no one can know the heart. They might have truly trusted Christ for their salvation at one point and are simply living in sin. This makes them a sinning saint, not a saintly sinner.

It's another thing to tell someone on the street, "If you don't trust Christ for salvation, then hell awaits.". It is a conditional statement.

It's yet another thing to tell a person to "go to hell", which I have never done and never will. To me, that phrase is far more offensive than any use of the F word.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:31 am

There's a time and a place.

So, everyone remembers my pope post. Let me ask those offended: was Jesus' death enough? Not all Catholics believe that. That's not a minor dispute, that hangs the entirety of our faith. I actually debated with two friends an orthodox priest on this matter, as well. Would you tell them they are dangerously wrong? I would gauge the person then tell them, to see whether they'd receive it. Some are more convinced of the religion than general Christianity like one of my roommates.

Also, it's pointless to tell some people. About 6 months ago, God told me that a co-worker was going to go to hell. This was someone I felt God had told me to give a computer to, he declined. I felt horrible about this for a while. I told my roommate and he went silent. He told me God had told him the same about one of his friends recently also. God told us we needed to know. He said my friend would because because he's had multiple opportunities to come to know God, but rejected them all.

Now, to the second group of people, would I tell them? No, they won't be. That add no benefit to them. To the first? Sure. They have the basis, but they are wrong. A little tweaking would be necessary. I'd ask God before any of it, though.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:39 am

Peter, I don't know if you're right or not regarding the pope; I disagree that it was the right place or time.  Obviously someone else besides myself disagreed as well.

I'd like to think the pope has enough understanding to know the true path, but we never know people's hearts.  Telling someone their going to hell, or telling a group of people that someone else is going to hell (like you and the pope) can only be speculation.  Why?  He's still alive, and living people change their hearts.  There hasn't been a holy conviction or sentencing regarding this, and that won't happen while he's alive either.

"Its possible" should really be as far as it ever goes.  "You are going to hell" should never be uttered, unless its a joke.  (which is actually right up my alley of sick humor)

Ironic you mention Christ's death being enough; it obviously isn't for the two individuals that told me I was in danger of hell.  I was cool at first when they said it.  When I made my statement of faith to them and listed a work I do as well, the answer I got?  "Doesn't matter.  You're still in danger."  ...that's pretty much when the anger started.

I was pretty heated when it happened, but I've since cooled off.  

exo wrote:I don't know that "I question your faith"  is an accurate thing, more "I have misgivings ABOUT facets of your faith", if that makes sense.

Bingo.  ...but my questioning would never be verbal.  See if someone's lost, I'm going to focus more on where they should go - peace, joy, love - not where they're going if they don't listen to me...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:53 am

undead toaster wrote:It can be very self righteous on one hand,

My opinion, telling someone they're going to hell is always self-righteous on one hand.  We're called to educate the lost so they find salvation aka spread the gospel.  Playing the hell card to save people is a desperate hail Mary attempt at getting the job done.

I'll never forget this one youth group I went to as a teenager.  These Christian bikers were coming to our church, and one of them was talking to us.  He went on about how if we don't believe in Jesus, we'll be shoved into a little box, gasoline will be poured on us, we'll will be set on fire, and we'll be there for eternity.

I was mortified.

Not because I was afraid of hell or thought he was lying, all of us were regulars and I was confident we were all saved.  What was horrible was this big biker looking us all in the eye, telling us about people being set on fire.  I wanted to say "Since we're not going to hell, how about something about God's love?" but I was definitely too chicken to say that.

My opinion, his self righteous hand got carried away a bit...
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:35 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:My opinion, telling someone they're going to hell is always self-righteous on one hand.  We're called to educate the lost so they find salvation aka spread the gospel.  Playing the hell card to save people is a desperate hail Mary attempt at getting the job done.

I completely agree with that.  Seems like most of the times I see people use the phrase "you are going to hell" or "you are in danger of hell" it was typically one of two situations.  1. It was a last ditch effort to get them to "accept Christ" before they moved on from the conversation, or 2. It was an insult or curse hurled at someone the person vehemently disagreed with over some issue.

Seems like a really bad idea for both situations.  If you are trying to win people for Christ it seems like you need to show them their need for Christ first.  One of the quickest ways to shut someone down is by telling them they will suffer eternally if they don't "join your religion/club etc." It just comes off as arrogant.  Instead it would be better to convince them of the truth of scripture and let the bible show them (spell it out for them if need be) that they need Christ to have eternal salvation.  Heck many people don't even believe in eternity, let alone Christ.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 pm

For Thomas and Staybrite, I'd like to ask.

What is Christ saving people from?

We are Christians, and Christ has saved us. But can you tell me what He has saved us from?
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Staybrite Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

New Creation wrote:For Thomas and Staybrite, I'd like to ask.

We are Christians, and Christ has saved us. But can you tell me what He has saved us from?

From what I have seen in the bible it looks as if Christ is saving us from the wrath of God (so yes, hell).
But I don't think you can convince someone they need saving if they don't believe in God or hell.  It really seems like they need to understand that they are morally corrupt (wicked, sinful...whatever you want to call it).  It seems like if they understand that then they would want to run to Jesus for salvation.  I really don't think it does any good to threaten someone with eternal damnation before they will admit to being a sinner in need of repentance.
Staybrite
Staybrite
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter who was Vaak Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:00 am

The people who say you're going to hell are wrong, Thomas.  Paul very clearly wrote in 1 Corinthian 6:9-10 about who won't go to heaven, "9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."  And you don't fall into that list, so you're good.  

Jesus said in Matthew 5:19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."  If you teach people that homosexuality is alright, knowing what the above says, then, well, you'll be in heaven and be the least there.  

As for the pope and the rest and what I said, I would point to two people: the pharaoh from Exodus and the person who said it was by satan that Jesus cast out demons.  Could they have been saved because they still had time?  Yeah, but we know they wouldn't for the same reason: their hearts were hardened.  One of them literally saw Jesus doing miracles and that person rejected Jesus.  So, can we say some will not?  That's up to God, but if He speaks to us and tells us, then there's that.
Peter who was Vaak
Peter who was Vaak
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:28 am

So I'm not that familiar with this whole thing of telling people they are headed for hell. I went to a reformed elementary school, and it was taken very highly when a friend and I had this little rhyme of some girl going to hell. It was all just for fun, because her name rhymed with "hell", and we were, you know, kids. Still one of the teachers took us apart and said that that's not the kind of thing we should say/sing (no matter the circumstances). So much for conservative christians being judgemental.

I do have some experience with non-christian friends trying to trick me into saying they're going to hell. They know that I'm a faithful christian and want to see their simplistic view of christians being judgemental confirmed. I think they're mostly led by images on the internet (WBC things mostly).
It is not my calling to shock people towards Christ (there's plenty of people whose calling it is though), but I always answer that if you're not saved and you don't repent, then yes you're going to hell.
I don't have many friends, so the number of conversations I have like this is limited, but I reach them steadily. Maybe not as much as convincing them being christian, but it's good to see doubt in these people. And like Thomas referred to, I can sort of jokingly warn them now.

So "you're going to hell" isn't something I will say out of my own initiative. But that isn't to say that there aren't situations where this kind of rhetorics are acceptable/necessary. However, I don't think this kind of situations can be found easily in the Western society.
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas89 Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:30 am

Peter who was Vaak wrote:Jesus said in Matthew 5:19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."  If you teach people that homosexuality is alright, knowing what the above says, then, well, you'll be in heaven and be the least there.
I'm actually OK with being the least in the Kingdom of Heaven Smile
Andreas89
Andreas89
Resident Power Metal Aficionado

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 am

Staybrite wrote:
New Creation wrote:For Thomas and Staybrite, I'd like to ask.

From what I have seen in the bible it looks as if Christ is saving us from the wrath of God (so yes, hell).
But I don't think you can convince someone they need saving if they don't believe in God or hell.  It really seems like they need to understand that they are morally corrupt (wicked, sinful...whatever you want to call it).  It seems like if they understand that then they would want to run to Jesus for salvation.  I really don't think it does any good to threaten someone with eternal damnation before they will admit to being a sinner in need of repentance.

It's two fold. Yes, they need to know that they have sinned and they need to know the consequence of that sin, which is facing the wrath of God.

Also, if Hell doesn't exist to them, then they shouldn't be getting offended. But they do get offended, and that's because they do know it exists and awaits them. They spend their days in denial, pushing it out of their minds like a bobbing apple at the county fair. But if you distract them from that effort, that apple comes bobbing back up to the surface and is ever present in their face. This is how the Holy Spirit designed it. That conviction is always present, and a person's vices only cover it up for so long. The street preacher is just an additional reminder.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:50 am

Those are all loaded questions and I can't affirm any of the, although I agree in part with many of them.

First, it can never be an absolute statement. The use in the Bible show it being used as a warning as in 'if' one doesn't repent, 'then' that's where one will go.

So, when we say 'you're going to hell,' it's not a certianty but rather a warning of a likely outcome.

If you see someone fall out of an airplane high in the sky, you might murmur, 'he's dead' and very likely you're right, but there have been instance of people surviving such falls.

So, when you see someone living headlong in sin, it's a reasonable statement.

The question gets down to then how and when to say it. I think that there isn't an easy answer to that question. In general, it should be done carefully and with discernment.

Last edited by d@v!d on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:10 pm

New Creation wrote:Also, if Hell doesn't exist to them, then they shouldn't be getting offended. But they do get offended, and that's because they do know it exists and awaits them.

Oh no. This scares me on your behalf.
If people get offended, its because they (personally) feel threatened or they wonder why someone is telling them something so radical.

Many Christians (only the ones doing the telling I'd guess) view informing someone they're going to hell as comparable to saving someone from being hit by a car by diving into them. Diving into someone hurts, but less than being hit by the car. ...just like being told their going to hell hurts, but less than going there.

That's noble, I get that but...This is not how the person receiving the message will interpret it. I guarantee it. I'd bet my next paycheck on it to. That's when you ask yourself, is it really worth it to go there?

If they don't believe in hell, you might as well tell them you'll feed them to the Easter bunny. It will be just as ridiculous to them.

Worst case scenario, if you're going to tell someone they'll burn forever the wrong way, they'll just report you for being a radical and making a personal or terrorist threat. You think the US legal system recognizes the existence of hell? You'll be lucky not to go to jail for randomly telling someone they'll be tortured for eternity.

A better scenario is that they'll liken it to being yelled at / nagged because their shirt tail is out. "I get you're trying to warn, but stop looking at my waist and mind your own business." is the likely feeling they'll have. That's seriously where I went when those two guys told me I was going to hell.

I'm saying these things out of experience because I was definitely turn or burn in the 90's, until I figured out you'll have a much better impact with honey than vinegar. If people don't want vinegar, it doesn't matter how right you are, they will literally do anything to get away from you.
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasEversole Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:18 pm

d@v!d wrote:Those are all loaded questions and I can't affirm any of the, although I agree in part with many of them.

Looks like right now, the top two votes here wouldn't recommend even going there.
How would you ask the question if you think the poll choices are loaded?

d@v!d wrote:The question gets down to then how and when to say it. I think that there isn't an easy answer to that question. In general, it should be don't carefully and with discernment.

Telling people they're going to hell is in fact not easy. Telling someone of the gospel is.
...so why even go there?

If they're not saved, it will just be a ridiculous notion because they don't believe.
If they are saved, why would you tell them they're go to hell?
ThomasEversole
ThomasEversole
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:43 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:Looks like right now, the top two votes here wouldn't recommend even going there.
How would you ask the question if you think the poll choices are loaded?
I don't know as the questions are all over the map in regards to situations which all have to be taken on a case by case manner. Simply, "is it biblical to warn people of the dangers of hell?" Maybe a 2nd poll if after the first question is affirmed about what situations it may it then be said.
Telling people they're going to hell is in fact not easy.  Telling someone of the gospel is.
...so why even go there?
Look, Jesus Himself warned us about it. It's something serious and if we are serious there may be times when we will give the same warning.
If they're not saved, it will just be a ridiculous notion because they don't believe. 
You notion about what constitutes unbelief seems a bit narrow here. It's not just atheists who disbelieve. There are people who think they are Christians who will go to hell on the judgment day. Matt 7:21
If they are saved, why would you tell them they're go to hell?
That begs the question. Obviously not, but if they act like a massive hypocrite and there testimony comes into question, then there may be a reason to call their attention.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by New Creation Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:28 pm

ThomasEversole wrote:
New Creation wrote:Also, if Hell doesn't exist to them, then they shouldn't be getting offended. But they do get offended, and that's because they do know it exists and awaits them.

Oh no.  This scares me on your behalf.
If people get offended, its because they (personally) feel threatened or they wonder why someone is telling them something so radical.

Many Christians (only the ones doing the telling I'd guess) view informing someone they're going to hell as comparable to saving someone from being hit by a car by diving into them.  Diving into someone hurts, but less than being hit by the car.  ...just like being told their going to hell hurts, but less than going there.

That's noble, I get that but...This is not how the person receiving the message will interpret it.  I guarantee it.  I'd bet my next paycheck on it to.  That's when you ask yourself, is it really worth it to go there?

If they don't believe in hell, you might as well tell them you'll feed them to the Easter bunny.  It will be just as ridiculous to them.  

Worst case scenario, if you're going to tell someone they'll burn forever the wrong way, they'll just report you for being a radical and making a personal or terrorist threat.  You think the US legal system recognizes the existence of hell?  You'll be lucky not to go to jail for randomly telling someone they'll be tortured for eternity.

A better scenario is that they'll liken it to being yelled at / nagged because their shirt tail is out.  "I get you're trying to warn, but stop looking at my waist and mind your own business." is the likely feeling they'll have.  That's seriously where I went when those two guys told me I was going to hell.

I'm saying these things out of experience because I was definitely turn or burn in the 90's, until I figured out you'll have a much better impact with honey than vinegar. If people don't want vinegar, it doesn't matter how right you are, they will literally do anything to get away from you.

People do come to the Lord when they learn of their eternal punishment. It's a fact. My son did and a good friend did as well. The thought of hell scared the hell out of them and they both sought answers on how to escape the wrath of God. They learned that the only way to do so was to trust in Christ and that salvation came through His death and resurrection.

Likewise, I have been a street preacher and evangelist off and on for decades and I have brought people to the Lord. I rarely lead with the Hell argument like these guys but it does usually come up.
New Creation
New Creation
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:17 pm

I phrase this in the first person because it's easier... not to derail the thread discussing my particular situation.

That can happen, but so often, it's not so simple... The thought of hell certainly terrifies me, but that doesn't mean that God is actually real. I want to be Christian in some ways, but at this point in my life, being "saved" would require a good bit of intellectual dishonesty - and would lead to me questioning if I was genuine in my repentance and still being scared, as was the case when I did believe in God. If someone tells me I'm going to hell, I'm not upset at them for saying what they think is true, but that won't change my mind. If someone isn't at all familiar with Christianity, it might spark them into looking into it more, but the thought of hell itself isn't going to convince many people...

As such, I view "you're going to hell" directed at non-believers as a (potentially) honest, fair, inoffensive statement, but a rather pointless one.

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:43 pm

undead toaster wrote:I phrase this in the first person because it's easier... not to derail the thread discussing my particular situation.

That can happen, but so often, it's not so simple... The thought of hell certainly terrifies me, but that doesn't mean that God is actually real. I want to be Christian in some ways, but at this point in my life, being "saved" would require a good bit of intellectual dishonesty - and would lead to me questioning if I was genuine in my repentance and still being scared, as was the case when I did believe in God. If someone tells me I'm going to hell, I'm not upset at them for saying what they think is true, but that won't change my mind. If someone isn't at all familiar with Christianity, it might spark them into looking into it more, but the thought of hell itself isn't going to convince many people...

As such, I view "you're going to hell" directed at non-believers as a (potentially) honest, fair, inoffensive statement, but a rather pointless one.
I think that you are wise to realize that fear of hell is legitimate but not the sole reason why anyone should believe. It can be a starting point and has been for many, but if it never moves beyond that then it is evidence that said faith is not real as Christianity isn't merely the 'believe in Jesus and receive the 'get out of hell free' card.' It is about God, the creator's solution for the problem of sin which separates us from Him. Hell is the end place for any who remain separated in this life.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Telling someone they are going to burn isn't really a tactic I like to use when talking to someone about the Lord.  If they are showing true interest in knowing more, then the wrath of God and eternal damnation is going to come out if you are to show them the full gospel.  However, I feel that the love of Jesus is going to get you farther than a "burn in hell" sermon.

On another note, I have written a couple of songs about Hell.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next