The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song!

4 posters

Go down

In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song! Empty In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song!

Post by veilofdisdain Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Hey guys,

It's been quite a long while since I've been here (although, that's not ENTIRELY true.  I've become much more of a "lurker" these past few years), so I apologize for the "drive-by" promotion.  That said, I thought a few of you might be interested in this.  Anyway, I hope everyone here is doing well.

As you may know (or not), I started a new metal project a couple years ago called In Darkest Dreams (https://www.facebook.com/indarkestdreams).  About to release the first full length debut album and thought I'd let you hear a bit of it.  The song is called "Death Is Dead", which will be on the new album entitled, "The Vanishing". Feel free to PRE-ORDER "The Vanishing" now at http://indarkestdreams.bandcamp.com.  If you pre-order the physical CD, you'll also get the digital album upon release.  That way there's no waiting for the disc to arrive once the digital version drops.  Here's the song:

veilofdisdain
veilofdisdain
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song! Empty Re: In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song!

Post by stevegarveyfan Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:02 pm

This is amazing.
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song! Empty Re: In Darkest Dreams - "Death Is Dead" New Song!

Post by Temple of Blood Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Cool stuff man!
Temple of Blood
Temple of Blood
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

http://www.templeofblood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veilofdisdain Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Thanks guys!  Glad you like it.  Here's another song that will be on the album called 'No Retreat'.  The video clips are from various shows during my time with Broken Flesh.  There are also a few clips where I had a guest vocal spot with A Hill To Die Upon.

veilofdisdain
veilofdisdain
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by strangerhoncho Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Both tracks kill!

strangerhoncho
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by veilofdisdain Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 pm

Thanks, Stranger! Just a heads up to everyone. The digital album is now streaming and available at the bandcamp store for $8. Or, $10 will get you the CD upon physical release and the digital album now. :-)
veilofdisdain
veilofdisdain
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by stevegarveyfan Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:34 pm

I am looking forward to my physical copy.  Nothing beats physical copies for me!
stevegarveyfan
stevegarveyfan
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down