The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kreator Endorama

3 posters

Go down

Kreator Endorama Empty Kreator Endorama

Post by MegaNorm64 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:50 am

What did you guys think of the gothic metal days from Kreator?

I just bought this album knowing that they experimented A LOT in the middle of their career. I kind of like it. I'm not all into the gothic scene but, I like the sound that they introduced in this album. Now I kind of want to explore the gothic metal scene more. What did you guys think of this album? As much as I like it, I'm actually really glad they went back to thrash  lol! Metal 1  Metal 2 Metal 1
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Kreator Endorama Empty Re: Kreator Endorama

Post by exo Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:14 pm

There's very little from Kreator that I dislike, in all honesty, but my first experiences with them was Enemy of God, and I worked backwards from there.  So to me, the "experimental phase" wasn't the same as it would be to guys that were on board from the start.

"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."
exo
exo
Wielder of the BanHammer
Wielder of the BanHammer

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbVII Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:35 am

It was hard to stomach at first. It kinda grew on me. But I'm glad it was a phase, and I'm glad its over.
RobbVII
RobbVII
mallcore n00b
mallcore n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaNorm64 Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:42 pm

exo wrote:There's very little from Kreator that I dislike, in all honesty, but my first experiences with them was Enemy of God, and I worked backwards from there.  So to me, the "experimental phase" wasn't the same as it would be to guys that were on board from the start.
Nice dude! I started backwards too. I got into Kreator when I picked up Hordes Of Chaos and have worked my way back. I ended up getting Pleasure to Kill and Extreme Agression too because everyone would recommend them to me.
MegaNorm64
MegaNorm64
Metal Warrior
Metal Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down