The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new Theocracy album - Where are you?

3 posters

Go down

new Theocracy album - Where are you? Empty new Theocracy album - Where are you?

Post by bjorn agin Fri May 27, 2016 3:42 pm

So here it is almost June and not much new has come out of the Theocracy camp about when the new album will be finished. I'm beginning to wonder if Matt's run into another "I Am" experience that is causing a delay in getting the album done.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

new Theocracy album - Where are you? Empty Re: new Theocracy album - Where are you?

Post by d@v!d Fri May 27, 2016 3:50 pm

bjorn agin wrote:So here it is almost June and not much new has come out of the Theocracy camp about when the new album will be finished.
Yeah, the year is going fast, right?
I'm beginning to wonder if Matt's run into another "I Am" experience that is causing a delay in getting the album done.
What's the back story on that?
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

new Theocracy album - Where are you? Empty Re: new Theocracy album - Where are you?

Post by bjorn agin Fri May 27, 2016 5:32 pm

d@v!d wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder if Matt's run into another "I Am" experience that is causing a delay in getting the album done.
What's the back story on that?

I don't remember the specifics, but I saw a comment somewhere from Matt stating that his wanting to get "I Am" just right caused the last album to be delayed

Looking at Facebook, they were tracking drums back in March. Hopefully it won't be much longer. I'm still hoping for a 2016 release.
bjorn agin
bjorn agin
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Fri May 27, 2016 8:57 pm

I know that he is one busy dude travel all around the US of A doing work with other artist, so that might be the delay.
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down