The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Cigar Box Nation Christmas compilation (FREE)

Go down

2015 Cigar Box Nation Christmas compilation (FREE) Empty 2015 Cigar Box Nation Christmas compilation (FREE)

Post by alldatndensum Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:03 am

It's that time again, folks, when we all try to find some Christmas music that is different.  Well, how about 31 free songs from various cigar box guitar builders?  Well, you can try them as the compilation from Cigar Box Nation is FREE!

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/forum/topics/2015-christmas-album-ready-for-download

The album contains two songs by yours truly.  I am calling myself Chris Dickens and D'Bare Bones Band.  On the redone version of "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out", I do almost everything.  My brother Darren (you all might remember ol' sabidoo) is on drums and joins me as one of the "Chinese" guys singing at the end.  On the parody "Bound For a Throne", the band becomes about as bare bones as it gets as I am doing every.  All guitars, bass, vocals, and drums were recorded by me.

Also on this compilation are legendary master builder and performer Shane Speal.  He has really pushed this movement along for several decades until there are builders all over the world.

Rez frontman Glenn Kaiser joins us on this comp as well.  So, check out that tune just because he is one of our heros.

When you hear the new songs, let me know what you think!  As to the songs on the compilation, expect some songs to be very low quality as part of this movement of cigar box guitars and builders is to record lo-fi.  I don't agree with that and am trying to raise the bar.  Delete what you don't like.  I will do the same thing.
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down