The Christian Metal Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !!

+5
KaramKaram
Hardcore Christian
Deepfriar
metaldude
Kerrick
9 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !! Empty Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Happy Birthday 1  Happy Birthday 1  Happy Birthday 1  Happy Birthday 1

Circle Dance  Circle Dance  Circle Dance  Circle Dance

Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !! Hqdefault

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !!

Post by Kerrick Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Wahoo!  Happy birthday guys!!!

Tyrant
Tyrant

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Alldatndensum and LVX Anonymous !!

Post by metaldude Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Happy Birthday, boys! We would have a party, but anything over 5 minutes would leave Alldat bored.  Laughing
metaldude
metaldude
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepfriar Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Have a best birthday!
Deepfriar
Deepfriar
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore Christian Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:42 pm

Happy birthday Happy Birthday 2
Hardcore Christian
Hardcore Christian
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by KaramKaram Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Happy birthday guys
KaramKaram
KaramKaram
Deadpool
Deadpool

https://lotsofmuzik.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:21 am

RavenWolf wrote:LVX Anonymous
Ha ha... too cute!
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:17 pm

d@v!d wrote:
Ha ha... too cute!

Did I spell that name wrong? Smile 

Looks like neither one of them saw their birthday thread. That's too bad. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:34 pm

RavenWolf wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
Ha ha... too cute!

Looks like neither one of them saw their birthday thread. That's too bad. Neutral
That guy hasn't posted here in years. He was a new age fruitcake. I miss him. I was a little take back that you mentioned him for bday.

I wish he'd come back, but we don't have theology talk(cagefighting) here no more.

Alldat was prolly too busy smoking cigars trying to empty out the box so he could make another guitar. When the smoke clears, he'll be around.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by deathisgain Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:37 pm

metaldude wrote:Happy Birthday, boys! We would have a party, but anything over 5 minutes would leave Alldat bored.  Laughing

LOL! That was a great one.  cheers
deathisgain
deathisgain
The Warpriest, bringer ov DOOM (finally)

https://www.facebook.com/deathisgain713

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:24 pm

d@v!d wrote:
RavenWolf wrote:
d@v!d wrote:
Ha ha... too cute!

That guy hasn't posted here in years. He was a new age fruitcake. I miss him. I was a little take back that you mentioned him for bday.

I wish he'd come back, but we don't have theology talk(cagefighting) here no more.

Alldat was prolly too busy smoking cigars trying to empty out the box so he could make another guitar. When the smoke clears, he'll be around.

Oh okay. Thanks for the info!

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:35 pm

deathisgain wrote:
metaldude wrote:Happy Birthday, boys! We would have a party, but anything over 5 minutes would leave Alldat bored.  Laughing

LOL! That was a great one.  cheers

I didn't see this yesterday as only 5 minutes on the board had me board.  Well, that and I had to work and then went into Nashville to celebrate with my wife.  lol!

I have over a dozen empty boxes right now.  But, dear God, don't make me have to smoke those things.  They stink to high heaven!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:46 am

alldatndensum wrote:went into Nashville to celebrate with my wife. 
You did the best thing. congrats.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:18 pm

Nice Alldat! Where did you go in Nashville? A nice restaurant?

Today is my daughter's birthday. I'm taking her to her favorite restaurant tonight! Cracker Barrel. Heheh.

Back to top Go down

Post by alldatndensum Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:51 am

RavenWolf wrote:Nice Alldat! Where did you go in Nashville? A nice restaurant?

Today is my daughter's birthday. I'm taking her to her favorite restaurant tonight! Cracker Barrel. Heheh.

We went to the Rainforest Cafe inside Opry Mills Mall.  If you've never been, it looks like a rainforest/jungle in there.  There are animatronic animals all around.  Every 15 minutes, the lights flicker for a lightning effect and you hear a thunderstorm.  The animals all react.  I've loved it ever since my first visit to one at Downtown Disney way back in 1996.

In true "old man" fashion, I had $25 in birthday bucks on my Landry's card (the company that owns R.C.).  So, I guess that is kind of like a senior citizen's discount for me?  lol!

It was a nice quiet day.  My wife gave me several nice gifts:

A Star Wars Stormtrooper t-shirt
Avengers:  Age Of Ultron Blu-Ray
A set of hole saw blades for my guitar making obsession

My mother-in-law gave me two pairs of sleep pants for the winter:  one had Batman on them and the other had Darth Vader.  She also gave me $40.

Other than that, I bought some cookies to share with the teacher and other aid I work with at school with the special needs kids.  Everyone that could eat cookies got to share either the white chocolate macadamia nut or the pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies with me.

Starting last year, I started just adding my numbers together in my age to revisit my favorites.  This year, I am 10 (4 + 6)!
alldatndensum
alldatndensum
Mullet Wig King

http://www.christianhardmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:51 pm

Alldat! Yeah, Rainforest Café is a great place to eat! I have gone there for many years also. Good food! And like you said, the jungle effects are great too!

Sounds like you had a great birthday! Metal 2

Back to top Go down

Post by d@v!d Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:26 pm

alldatndensum wrote:We went to the Rainforest Cafe inside Opry Mills Mall. 
Not bad. It's a fun place to eat for the mentioned reasons. We've visited the one in San Francisco a few times.
d@v!d
d@v!d
Holy Unblack Knight
Holy Unblack Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by sentient 6 Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm

.....happy belated birthday alldat..

....and you too LVX ( if your lurking around Smile).
sentient 6
sentient 6
Sacred Metal Prophet
Sacred Metal Prophet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down